Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello server again down?

previously down for 3 days now again down?

when server online?

Server is fine and there is no downtime from our side.Please PM me your URL,and i will check it from my side.Also OPEN a support ticket for support related queries which i would REPEATEDLY stress here.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Ticket #781326,i need to refund ,its so slowly to download filejungle and no fileserve

This is not the place for asking refund,so posting here won't help.Open a sup[port ticket for this purpose and await the decision of management..

My rl is again down.Please fix it soon.

rl3***.lunex.info Is Down

Most Of The Time Is Down Only

All Rapidleech accounts are running without any downtime and if you want to highlight something,let me do something for you:-
THIS IS A SALES THREAD AND SUPPORT RELATED QUERIES AREN'T ENTERTAINED HERE.OPEN A SUPPORT TICKET FOR THAT PURPOSE.
As we don't even have the details to look into your problem if you needlessly post here.From our side.Servers are running fine.

they include prem?

Please open a support ticket/PM me for your queries related to Addons..:)

Regards,
Tehhost Staff.

Why too many problems for you guys?
Personally not even one problem with rapidleech except the filesonic's and wupload's problems which "TehHost" is not responsible for them.
Stop asking for refunds everytime you find a shitty problem, they are not candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back