Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please Watch My Reply For Same Ticket
Ticket #694430
Has been replied mate :)

i did not receive any account details of my order(#9196100731).
please fix ASAP.
See Ticket #651734

Has been activated a long time ago. If by any chance your registered email address is an Yahoo email address please be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folder .If you still didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

Glad its resolved mate .

Clear cookies and Cache Mr.Guru.

Then allow saving of cookies in the browsers. Try Opera as your Plan B.

Kudos for DJ from TehHost ;)

thanks Djlatino

problem solved

+1

hello kaboom,sorry i forgot to pay the invoices, i already paid now,
please reactivate my sborg

Had been done mate. Enjoy your sBorg :)

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello,

2GB NL RL is super fast.

Free RS download

b1bb5c508a.png

Premium MU downloads

dc4af1e054.png

It would be unfair to test a FileSonic download as the server is unstable in every way. :facepalm:

Best regards,

cowboyup910

Thanks for the review mate. This is what we try to explain to users that if a Filehost has an issue there is very little we can do about it. We provide uncapped speeds.

bro check my ticket.. #961961

Has been replied mate.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello Lukip Tomorrow only i buy the sbog but i am not satisfied so i would change sborg to rapidleech Starter pack

i purchase not yet 24hours watch My Ticket: #211734

Waiting for your Reply

Last edited:
I have noob question, since i didn't manege to find on your site, and i really don't have time to read all thread :(

Which premium accounts are installed (Filesonic, Wupload, Fileserve, Crocko etc)?
When i choose one of 3 options (1 or 2 or 3 premium accounts (2.5$ 4$ 5$) what do i get?

7222c27376.jpg

wtf . lukip006 . plz explain that . i don't want to use your service but why u take me 10$ on Nov. 29 while i don't paid for it

Because that was a RECURRING/SUBSCRIPTION Payment, which you created while purchasing your service? We never forced your to create a subscription, never even advised you to. We also have one time pay option right next to subscribe button. If you even don't know what is Paypal subscription I am sorry we cannot help you.

And without even contacting us you posted non sense showing how stupid you are and NOW YOU HAVE OPENED A PAYPAL DISPUTE WITHOUT EVEN ASKING FOR REFUND?

Thats all I have to say, Let paypal decide your outcome now.

Regards
TehHost Staff

how i can upload to ftp
i put my ftp info and it work with other programs but when i put it in the sborg it said uploading failed ! i even write the domain in ip form but it didn't work either

so how i can make it happen ?

check my ticket again, the problem persists: # 330068

Has been replied to mate :)

EU Server:
In Use = 206.90 GB (42.55 %) CPU Load: 100%

Are you an sBorg or RL client? It looks like you are an sBorg client .
my site dead for 4 days.
??????.lunex.info

As far as I know none of our services are down. Please open a support ticket with your Rapidleech details and it will re resolve in no time.

my rapid is down
also relised im on wrong location i made a ticket

As far as I know none of our services are down. Please open a support ticket with your Rapidleech details and it will re resolve in no time.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello Lukip Tomorrow only i buy the sbog but i am not satisfied so i would change sborg to rapidleech Starter pack

i purchase not yet 24hours watch My Ticket: #211734

Waiting for your Reply

Has been replied mate :)

please ticket #101648

and please setup asap..

regard

Your service has been activated . :)
how i can upload to ftp
i put my ftp info and it work with other programs but when i put it in the sborg it said uploading failed ! i even write the domain in ip form but it didn't work either

so how i can make it happen ?

Hello mate FTP syntax's are dependent on the Filehost in question.
Normally these are the most popular formats supported.

ftp://ftpuser:ftpass@ftp.filehost.com/
ftp://myemail@gmail.com:mypass@ftp-host.com/

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back