Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had created around 6 hrs ago regarding this , still no reply.

Has been replied. Youtube plugin is confirmed to be functional.

i have a question premium accounts are in the stater pkg too what if i want to download from any file hosts or i want to upload to any file hosts ? can i do that with starter pkg ?
Yes you can download/upload from/to any Filehost supported by Rapidleech.

tehhost check my ticket

Replied.

I purchased a plan, cant wait till it gets set up.

It should be setup very soon. ;)

Waiting for the confirmation of youtube plugin

Confirmed.
Please reply my ticket #711243
Has been replied and fixed. :)

Thank you very much TehHost, you are the best for me! :):sun:

Its a pleasure for us mate :)

can i have demo for sborg

Please update this info in our sBorg topic mate.

ordered a rl to test it, since no demo is available atm.

how much time you need to set it up?

Well setup varies from 15 mins to 24 hours depending on the queue and staff availability. Yours should be done within 3-4 hours .

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Well setup varies from 15 mins to 24 hours depending on the queue and staff availability. Yours should be done within 3-4 hours .

Thanks
TehHost Staff

6 hours and still waiting...

Any chance to do it faster?
I really need it asap.

Edit: Activated, thanks!

Last edited:
Order Number: 4942479835

Please set up mine According to Ticket ID: #135509

Your order has been setup mate ..:)

Thank you for fixing the problem lukip006. :)

Welcome mate..Cheers.We are working on more customization of the script to benefit our clients :)

6 hours and still waiting...

Any chance to do it faster?
I really need it asap.

Edit: Activated, thanks!

Order activated..:)
Welcome..

I just ordered one and I will order more in a few days if I will like

I will just need a different ip

Just open a ticket after ordering and we would place you on a different server :)

one of my friend who use this service told me upload and download speet to filesonic 100kb/s is that true, and if yes when you will fix that ?
May i know who is your friend so that we can check from his end .Also Filesonic are having problems with their servers.You can check their thread to confirm the same.If its a problem from the filehost's end,we could do very little to help.Still,our users are getting much much more speeds than that your friend claimed.

Ticket Created #707994

Edit: Already resolved :)

:d.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

pm sent to you, kaboom, hopefully getting fixed soon

now the sborg is better, but i'm afraid the problem will occur again next time, are you sure it won't be happened again? coz i heard about someone abuse the serve torrenting hundred gigas of files?

I am sure it wont occur again. :)

lukip can i get demo

[Ticket ID: #522272]

Replied to your ticket mate.

I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our sBorg services however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
FileSonic FTP and web plugin are incredibly slow. Once connection is made there's no way to kill the connection.

So I'm suppose to wait 5 hours or so to upload 700MB. I start a new tab to upload to FileServe which works fast as hell, considering its EU, but now you suspense my account.

Give me access to kill slow ass FileSonic connection or let me open a new tab to upload to another host.

Last edited:
Any demo avaible for RL?

Mate I am sorry but we have currently stopped providing demo accounts for our sBorg

services however we provide a 24 hours No Question asked refund policy in case you are not satisfied with the service(which is highly unlikely).

FileSonic FTP and web plugin are incredibly slow. Once connection is made there's no way to kill the connection.

So I'm suppose to wait 5 hours or so to upload 700MB. I start a new tab to upload to FileServe which works fast as hell, considering its EU, but now you suspense my account.

Give me access to kill slow ass FileSonic connection or let me open a new tab to upload to another host.

Hello cowboyup910

Filesonic are having issues mate. You can check their official thread. There is very little we can do about it unless they fix in. Fileserve is just working fine. About account suspension I didn't get what you meant but if you need help we are just a PM/support ticket away.

As for killing a process you can just login to FTP and delete the file (till we introduce the STOP button)

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello,

yes I know FileSonic is problematic, that's been the story ever since they reincarnated.

My issue was that once the process started there is no way of stopping it until you introduce the stop button.

So my initial statement was asking access to shutdown/reboot my RL or let me continue with a new tab since FileSonic ETA for upload was over 6 hours long.

All is fine now, awaiting the "Stop" button.

Best regards,

cowboyup910

stuck when raring,even i just use one process

i think u shoul move me to another server, maybe someone heavily using torrent in the sborg is in the same server with me, please check sir, i am already satisfied using your service for about the last 4 month, never happen like this frequently

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back