Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest with you, i don't really see the issue. Sharing warez should NOT be about earning it should just be the fact you like uploading and owning a website / managing it and having the challenge of being one of the best.

Fair enough you want to download from filesonic but i'm sure there are other hosts you could use instead of filesonic ?

As for them losing customers, i doubt that .. the speeds that i get are great and what i expect if not better than what i expect.. so for that reason they will NOT lose customers.

Wupload transload does not work, and fileserve! Can you fix that?
Wupload seems to be working fine on our servers however if you are facing an issue please open a support ticket and it will be resolved ASAP.
I already made payment for Invoice #1358 for sborg pro, but in my login page at tehhost
It is said UNPAID

please check your paypal balance and activate ASAP

Has been fixed mate.

Ticket Created #976310

Ticket Created #663142

I was just told by RL support that the server you are on is under a DDOS attack and essential services have been turned off for 30 minutes while we are trying to mitigate the attack. Services should resume normally in 30 minutes.

EDIT: ALL Services have been resumed and are operational :)

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Thank you lukip006 :)

Welcome Mate :)

View Ticket #319816

Please view Ticket in my RL nothing works

Has been fixed and ticket replied to .;)

I am sorry but we are currently not providing demo accounts for our RL services due to server abuse. Please PM Kaboom and he might arrange a demo for you.

purchased with also ticket request #153918
Replied to mate :)
thanks.. issue resolved

Glad it got resolved.

Youtube upload/download plugin working ?

As far as I know its working fine. For confirmation please open a support ticket and a confirmation will be provided.

Just to let Everybody know our Services are not from Rapidspeeds and are up and running and working seamlessly. We work directly affiliated to Leaseweb.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Are you using sBorg with tehhost.net? I'm still having problem.

GZNwZ.png

Yes and its still downloading at 2,8mb/s at the moment so it's fine.

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

We have been forced to change server IP's of some of our Rapidleech servers due to blocks by some major filehosts. If your Rapidleech ID's are as follows your Rapidleech server will be down for a duration of 2 hours in which the servers will be configured.

1)rl3*.lun*x.info
2)s2*.teh*.info
3)s3*.teh*.info
4)s5*.teh*.info

We will update you once the process is complete. Please DO NOT ATTEMPT to transload during this period.
We apologize for the inconvenience cause and hope for your co-operation

Thanks

TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back