Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lukip006,
I am not comparing sborg with any kind of download managers that support file segmentation downloading.

I specifically attached two screenshots to show you the difference between tehhost sborg and sborg installed on other provider.

I'm currently using four sBorg setups on different providers; I can show you more screenshots from my other sborg installations and the results won't be in the tehhost favor. I'd be glad to provide reasonable technical details from my side so the issue can be resolved.

Last edited:
@chaudhary9
I'd be more then happy to see 3MB/s but instead I am getting ~400Kb/s on the tehhost which is unacceptably slow.

3AiWc.png

and again, just for comparison, this is what I'm getting at home, sborg@cox cable
R4LF8.png

@chaudhary9
I'd be more then happy to see 3MB/s but instead I am getting ~400Kb/s on the tehhost which is unacceptably slow.

3AiWc.png
Yes but at the moment if you check The Filesonic Thread you will noticed that FSC are having problems at the moment with Download and Upload Speeds, so please check there daily as you will be able to tell if the server is working good or not.

@tinhead

Do you see my both screenshots? I was downloading at the same time the same file from filesonic, to _different_ providers.. and am having problem with the tehhost ONLY, don't have any issues with downloading from filesonic to other places.

@tinhead

Do you see my both screenshots? I was downloading at the same time the same file from filesonic, to _different_ providers.. and am having problem with the tehhost ONLY, don't have any issues with downloading from filesonic to other places.
Yes with Tehhost may I ask what server are you on?

US or NL

And also are you on US or NL with the other Provider?

@iffikhan

Are you sure you talking about Uploading?

I have to admit the tehhost's uploading speed is great and actually I was sold to that.

I already made payment for Invoice #1358 for sborg pro, but in my login page at tehhost
It is said UNPAID

please check your paypal balance and activate ASAP

I also had problems with Filesonic today but it seems to be fixed now so it must have been on Filesonic's side. Downloading 2 files at the same time and the speeds are:

Downloaded at 2.825 MB/s
Downloaded at 2.834 MB/s

lukip006,
I am not comparing sborg with any kind of download managers that support file segmentation downloading.

I specifically attached two screenshots to show you the difference between tehhost sborg and sborg installed on other provider.

I'm currently using four sBorg setups on different providers; I can show you more screenshots from my other sborg installations and the results won't be in the tehhost favor. I'd be glad to provide reasonable technical details from my side so the issue can be resolved.

I thought you just said that your home connection is fetching you better speeds isnt it?
Please provide technical proof which proves that proves that we cap downloading speeds from Filesonic but provide uncapped downloading speeds.

@chaudhary9

3AiWc.png

and again, just for comparison, this is what I'm getting at home, sborg@cox cable
R4LF8.png

Are you even aware of how sBorg works?? Your are comparing two screenshots one downloaded via normal mode and another via Multi mode. Do you know the factors that affect download speeds? I can download a file from Filesonic right now and get even better speeds than the once posted here so that proves that your other server is faulty right?

Yes but at the moment if you check The Filesonic Thread you will noticed that FSC are having problems at the moment with Download and Upload Speeds, so please check there daily as you will be able to tell if the server is working good or not.

He wont understand as he is more keen on posting screenshots than getting it resolved.

I am getting "Uploaded at 0.357 MB/s"

Please open a support ticket with your details we will take a look at your issue and fix it asap.

@tinhead

So what are the DC locations of these other sBorg's that your are trying from?

n0n4m3 take it to a support ticket.. clearly you aint grasping what the admin of tehhost are trying to tell you.

And he wont since he isnt willing to get it resolved and his motto is to to flame anybody who is trying to assist him.

Yes with Tehhost may I ask what server are you on?

US or NL

And also are you on US or NL with the other Provider?

@iffikhan

Are you sure you talking about Uploading?

I have to admit the tehhost's uploading speed is great and actually I was sold to that.

At least we do provide uncapped upload speeds. :facepalm:

Thanks. I've eat enough of "We've contacted sbog developers regarding this issue".
Clearly they wont admit they do have problem with downloading speed.

So what should we do? Go ahead and edit sBorg plugins ourselves(knowing that its encoded) and is a licensed script? I can assure you we wont ever do that.
Both in US.

So what are the DC locations of these other sBorg's that your are trying from?

why not download from torrents then or another filehost.. simple

Thanks for trying to help mate. :)

@_brazzO
Probably because I was not asking about torrents or other file hosting service, right?

And most probably because the filehost you are trying to download isnt going on very well right now and has loads of problems. You can keep denying a fact but then you have no evidence that proves otherwise.

suppose so yes. Oh well, best of luck with your issues you are having

I also had problems with Filesonic today but it seems to be fixed now so it must have been on Filesonic's side. Downloading 2 files at the same time and the speeds are

Downloaded at 2.825 MB/s
Downloaded at 2.834 MB/s

:

Like we said before they are having issues so the speeds are fluctuating (something which we cannot really resolve at our end).

Are you using sBorg with tehhost.net? I'm still having problem.

GZNwZ.png

Yes he is using our sBorg service as far as I know. So thats another proof that we do not CAP speeds just from Filesonic .

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back