Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very happy with the download/upload speed - just what i need.

The support is awesome and very quick, gonna continue with you guys next month too, keep it up :sun:

I have a ticket to you but nobody reply me in time.

Please PM me your ticket ID,we have all tickets replied..I dont see any unanswered tickets.Please note our staff are not robots.They answer every ticket on FIFO fashion..:sun:

Order Number: 1339726381

Your order has been processed mate..Thank You for ordering our services again.

can you install rutorrwnt in same svr and put download to same folder that sborg download torrents.... that way i we can download torrent that have low speed / bigger file torrents.. ( i have 35GB hdd )

sborg have bug that if torrent have low speed / bigger file torrents download bar stop/frzz

Edit:- don't get mad at me. this is just a Suggestion that can help people like me that can't download torrent that over 5gb.. when i have 35gb free. / the old torrent that most people want but they have low seeder... (hope sborg fix it's all bug in next update)

- sorry for my bad eng

Just PM me with your request in detail,I will try my best to arrange something for you,since you are our long term client :)

Service Scam

i oder 2 day, my acc suspend but do not sent email note
Are you kidding me?? We have 600+ clients and on this business for long and we SCAM only you??Think twice before you say non sense like this.
PM me your invoice number and payment proof.
The only way we delete orders is when they remain unpaid for a long time..I don't see it deleted if its unpaid.

Can i get demo please??

can i please have a demo?

can i have demo please?

We have temporarily stopped providing demo accounts as they are abused a lot.But PM me,i will try to arrange a demo for you guyz..:)

Server not working today (nl server)
Al NL servers are working without downtime and open a ticket to resolve this problem of yours as this is our sales thread and posting problems here won't help you and we can't even verify if you are our client..

hello, i noticed you only allow "private torrents only" what does that mean? sorry for the stupid question.
I guess wtfcrane already answered you ..:)

This mean you can download torrents from sites like iptorrents.com / sceneaccess.org

+1..

Thanks mate for helping others..Cheers..:D

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

i dont know if its abuse or not, but i cant enter my rapidleech, its loads for ages and nothing happens.

Edit: load 100% and works very slow

Already fixed!! thx you! :)

Welcome mate..We try to monitor our servers.But sometimes it gets out of hands.It has been fixed thanks for acknowledging it as well :)

View Ticket #445826

pls check

Checked and replied..:)

waiting for reply of my PM

It has been replied to i guess.Else PM me..

what is the addons??

made an order :) Invoice #1356

provide it to me as soon as possible. thx

Your order has been processed mate..:)

The support is awesome and very quick, gonna continue with you guys next month too, keep it up :sun:

Thanks mate..Really glad to have you with us as well.Cheers..

can i give premium accounts too

Yes you can use your own premium accounts as well..:)

anybody else having problems with his sborg? Seems it's overloaded again

Open a ticket for it mate to get it checked.Also its the wrong thread to post..:facepalm:

Done Thanks

Nice and Fast support :)

Thanks for the review.Setting up your order ASAP..

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

i dont know if its abuse or not, but i cant enter my rapidleech, its loads for ages and nothing happens.

Edit: load 100% and works very slow

Has been fixed mate.

Already fixed!! thx you! :)

;)

View Ticket #445826

pls check
Has been replied.

waiting for reply of my PM

Replied :)

what is the addons??

Please PM us/contact us Via Live support/support system for information regarding addons.

made an order :) Invoice #1356

provide it to me as soon as possible. thx

Has been activated and details sent.

Glad to have you as our client mate :)

can i give premium accounts too

Sure.
Please PM us/contact us Via Live support/support system for information regarding addons.

anybody else having problems with his sborg? Seems it's overloaded again

sBorg servers seem to be running fine. However please open a support ticket if you are still facing any issues to get to verified by our executives.

Done Thanks

Nice and Fast support :)

Welcome mate.

If you have any other queries feel free to contact us.
Thanks
TehHost Staff

Kaboom,

I'm pretty sure you're already aware of this situation, but I'd like to ask you anyways. Is there any way the tehhost can improve filesonic download speed?

for comparison below are two screenshots, one is tehhost and the other is my VPS on other provider; downloading the same file same time and as you can see the download speed difference is huge and I am getting this practically all the time, excepting early morning time in US .

tehhost
4wugI.png

VPS
aZIvb.png

It is way below my expectations... basically the service is useless.

Just wanted to share my experience and hear clear answer what can be done to get higher download speed. Thanks!

Here is what our server can do:-

33cf719020.png

ee03a79c26.png

Filesonic are having problems with their servers and hence speeds are not good and fluctuates all the time.Try downloading from faster Filehosts to get better speeds.

Also its useless to post here as its our sales thread and not support thread.Please open a ticket to get a solution on how to improve your download speeds.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

That's funny, I am talking about filesonic and getting reply back about rapidshare ;)

And this is exactly why I am posting here, so other people will be aware of this before and not after.
--
Anyone else getting the same terribly low filesonic download speed as I do?

Please check my support ticket #866368

Your issue has been resolved mate.

That's funny, I am talking about filesonic and getting reply back about rapidshare ;)

And this is exactly why I am posting here, so other people will be aware of this before and not after.
--
Anyone else getting the same terribly low filesonic download speed as I do?

Its not funny as your post is suggesting that our servers are slow where the problem is entirely from the end of Filesonic.Try to download a cachefly speedtest file to get an idea of server speed.My suggestion was to use some other host to download.

i am sure the problem is @ filesonic servers and not TehHost.
+1
Exactly,thats what i was trying to explain to n0n4m3 here.We cannot help if the Filehost has a problem.

Regards,
Kaboom

And I am pretty sure the problem is on tehhost side. I am getting up to 4MB/s download speed at home and on my VPS as well.

Do you use a PHP based script that can open a single parallel connection to download that file from Filesonic?? I am pretty sure you are using a Windows/Linux/Mac application that is capable of connecting to FSC servers with several parallel connections thus capable of attaining high speeds as compared to sBorg.

Before you infer try to get the facts straight. Had there been an issue with our servers irrespective of which source you download a file from it should have been slow as you suggest but we have already proved to you that it isnt which means the fault isnt at our end.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back