Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticket Created #909240

Thx.

Edit: Answered.

Has been replied to mate :)

please check Ticket #376410
i can't loggin:(
Hello Mate Can you please PM your details or open a support ticket and it will be sorted out right away.

I renewed my account for another month...

thanks guys for all your help when i needed it.

Our pleasure Mate :)

Do u have movie thumbnailer?

Yes we do have Movie Thumbnail-er.

Please check ticket #643538

Replied Mate.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

thanks for reply,

Welcome Mate ;)

My installation is pending for over a day now. Whats the hold up ?

There is actually a small Hiccup and thats why the delayed setup. It should be done within 5-6 hours from now and you will be compensated for the delayed setup.
in your offer page please mention GMT time when your activation team online...it will be very helpful for us.

Each and every team has their own timing and they are online almost 14-18 hours a day. However unfortunately your order was received at a time when they had just gone off. However nice suggestion and we might soon add specific timings on our site.

by charging few dollar you may offer transmission access.in one server you may not host not more then 20,30,40 user... if you offer it by offering money you easily find who delete others torrents.and also rule that no one load large torrent which is not more then his dedicated/purchased space.

previously i use sborghost.com his service is awesome 25gb space unmetered bandwidth in 14.00 usd... but there was a problem with transmission torrent delete..

another problem i facing now is getting slow speed from filesonic download in nl sborg.can you please tell me what was the regular download speed using premium account in us sborg and nl sborg?

Are you kidding me? You think we would host 40 clients in one server? You cant even imagine the situation in that case. As for offering transmission Access thats an absolutely NO for us and it has nothing to do with the number of users or their order amounts. We are conercned with the security and privacy of our clients and we cannot EVER compromise that.

As for downloads from Filehosts such as FS/FSC/WU they keep on fluctuating as these hosts tend to CAP download speeds. You can try from Hosts such as RS and speeds should remain consistent. This is not a restriction from our end.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

NEWS

Fileserve and Filesonic both are having some issue on one of our rapidleech server but I assure everyone that it will be fixed within 24 hours.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Lukip, I remote upload on Fileserve,Filesonic,Rapidshare,Megaupload,Mediafire,Wupload and Filejungle.. does your sborg support these filehosting sites? thanks!

nForc3r: I will like to step forward and say that Tehhost's support team is great. I have been using them for almost 2 months now and I have no complains. The replies are prompt and the team is really friendly. I bug them quite a lot :P

fs and fsc service are very very very bad. fs is for 3-4 day ago and fsc starts today.

U give answers after a long period,

Totally service is recommended to all.

Lukip, I remote upload on Fileserve,Filesonic,Rapidshare,Megaupload,Mediafire,Wupload and Filejungle.. does your sborg support these filehosting sites? thanks!

sBorg supports all your mentioned Filehost's except Filesjungle.However you can upload to it using FTP.sBorg has this provision mate..;)

wow ticket response time is horrible. You need to improve your customer service

May i know how come you came to such a conclusion?We try our best to resolve all our client's problem as quickly as possible.Are you our existing client?If yes,please PM me your ticket ID which you felt was responded later..

lukip can i get a demo...

Please open a support ticket and request it to have it mate.. :)

nForc3r: I will like to step forward and say that Tehhost's support team is great. I have been using them for almost 2 months now and I have no complains. The replies are prompt and the team is really friendly. I bug them quite a lot :P

Thanks mate for the vouch.Its really good to have clients like you mate.Looking forward to serve you even better.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

finally get the leech but premium account problem exists. Please solve this quickly.
thanks.& I have mentioned this problem to my previous support ticket. So I am not going to open another ticket.

how many premium plugins r added?

Please contact us via support ticket/PM regarding your querioes mate..:)

bro please check my ticket.. #217436
Replied mate,,

Please View Ticket #682915

thanks

It has been replied buddy..:D

Ticket Created #723469

waiting, thx.

just bought a basic plan

Thanks for ordering our services.It would be activated soon.:)

live chat always offline

Our live chat support representatives are currently away,please open a ticket.PM me/Kaboom/Warez regarding your queries.

I am so much surprised that I have paid about 30 hour ago but don't recived my rapidleech yet. Opened a ticket. Please solved it asap.
http://billing.tehhost.net/viewticket.php?tid=226796&c=gdzWHKT2

Your order has been alreadyactivated..Please check your spam/junk folder incase it is not in inbox.

me too still have not received mine

It would be activated soon.Thanks a lot for your patience.

It would be answered and resolved by the technical staff ASAP.

finally get the leech but premium account problem exists. Please solve this quickly.
thanks.& I have mentioned this problem to my previous support ticket. So I am not going to open another ticket.

Your query has been answered.Check PM for the same.

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back