Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok lukip006. That's good news.
This button will help us a lot. :)

Yes mate,we are working on it..

@zoug100, @lukip006
If you want to make something like this, I'd suggest you to make it stop & automatically delete the file that you stopped transloading 'cauz you need to go via ftp and delete it...
Am I right? It's kinda boring task.
Nevermind it's just my opinion. Good news that you are working on it.

Thanks for your opinion..We need all suggestions from you..:)

Thanks now is OK. B-)

Welcome mate!!

i want upload mediafire, what plan is good ? no need more hdd.

Mediafire plugin is available.But I couldn't exactly get you.Can you please explain a bit more?

Interface is too slow to work with!

May i know what interface are you talking about?Also this is sales thread,not support thread.For your support related queries and help,open a ticket..:facepalm:

Regards,
Tehhost Staff

My Order Number: 1190061426
My Ticket Number : Ticket #628571

can you please activate my account and sent me account details?

whats your torrent seeding rules? 1;2?

transmission access allowed?

sborg multi thread enable?
what was the connection limit?

waiting 12 hour still not receive any account info! :(
wjunction tehhost user how long you wait for activation?

0Qekv.jpg

Hello mr admin . My RL doesn't work properly . When I tried to transload files , at 30% is interrupting and send me to homepage without transloading file. Please check and resolve it . Ticket #761394 .

Your Order Number is: 4751577195

Please activate account ASAP.

Thanks

Activated )

My Order Number: 1190061426
My Ticket Number : Ticket #628571

can you please activate my account and sent me account details?

whats your torrent seeding rules? 1;2?

transmission access allowed?

sborg multi thread enable?
what was the connection limit?

Seed Ratio: 1:1
Multi-Transload Enabled: Depends on the plan
Transmission Access Enabled: No

Is it for me or everyone , my sborg is very laggy, and sometimes it's even offline

I have check your sBorg mate. Its extremely smooth for me. Please clear your cache/cookies and try again

Hi, What plugins for transload are offered with your plans , thanx :)

We offer standard sBorg plugins. For a detailed list of supported plugins PM us or check out sBorg forums.

waiting 12 hour still not receive any account info! :(
wjunction tehhost user how long you wait for activation?

Your order has been activated. Please consider that the fact that our support executives are human beings . You ordered a plan when our technical team was away and hence the delay.

you guys really need to give us ac. to torrent page...

ex. my download bar stoped... now what i do. i can't even see it's downloading or not.
:(( this been happening to me every time i download torrent over 3GB. :((

so what i do... i don't know what it's going on.

Edit:- frzzy

:((

Hello Mate
We could but have you thought of the instance where another user would delete your torrents . How would that make you feel? Or load up so many torrent files(with large sizes) and force the client to crash. There are reasons behind our decision not to allow transmission access to our clients which concerns the security of our server and privacy of our clients and if you perceive a larger picture I am sure you will agree too. Yes as far as I could depict you are facing an issue and we would do out utmost to resolve it. Just open a support ticket and we will be on it right away.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

i mean, i need good speed upload mediafire. Can you test speed upload (mediafire) on usa server then pm me ?

Please contact us via support ticket or live chat for demo account.

Hello mr admin . My RL doesn't work properly . When I tried to transload files , at 30% is interrupting and send me to homepage without transloading file. Please check and resolve it . Ticket #761394 .

Please open a support ticket.

Ok.The ticket is resolved.

Glad it is solved.

My rapidleech is offline. :|

Edit: Now online !

Glad its working fine for you.

Regards
TehHost Staff

Activated )

Your order has been activated. Please consider that the fact that our support executives are human beings . You ordered a plan when our technical team was away and hence the delay.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

in your offer page please mention GMT time when your activation team online...it will be very helpful for us.

Activated )

Hello Mate
We could but have you thought of the instance where another user would delete your torrents . How would that make you feel? Or load up so many torrent files(with large sizes) and force the client to crash. There are reasons behind our decision not to allow transmission access to our clients which concerns the security of our server and privacy of our clients and if you perceive a larger picture I am sure you will agree too. Yes as far as I could depict you are facing an issue and we would do out utmost to resolve it. Just open a support ticket and we will be on it right away.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

by charging few dollar you may offer transmission access.in one server you may not host not more then 20,30,40 user... if you offer it by offering money you easily find who delete others torrents.and also rule that no one load large torrent which is not more then his dedicated/purchased space.

previously i use sborghost.com his service is awesome 25gb space unmetered bandwidth in 14.00 usd... but there was a problem with transmission torrent delete..

another problem i facing now is getting slow speed from filesonic download in nl sborg.can you please tell me what was the regular download speed using premium account in us sborg and nl sborg?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back