Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Placed an order.

From the main post. Neither has it been indicated that this offer has expired nor that the 10 persons has been reached. However, host refuses to honor the offer.

May I know you came to the conclusion that ten promised slots have not been filled already. If you feel like we are not honoring this offer please open a support ticket you would be refunded in full.

FS is really slow now days :( :( :(

Yes The speeds to FS have been low today .May be the traffic was hogh today and hence the sudden drop in speeds. If it continues like this for tomorrow let us know via support ticket and we will try to resolve it to the best of our abilities.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
ya look like i need to make ticket

all day yesterday and today it's been like this :(

c900b6.png

Regarding the coupon you should have indicated that the 10 person limit had been reached or completely removed the offer.

Its not a buyer's responsibility to find out if the limit had been reached.

I don't want a refund, just good business practices.

Last edited:
ya look like i need to make ticket

all day yesterday and today it's been like this :(

c900b6.png

We are looking into the issue. Please bear with us.

fileserves not working. any probs guys? do i open a support ticket, or is the issue being looked into?

We are looking into the issue. Please bear with us.

Regarding the coupon you should have indicated that the 10 person limit had been reached or completely removed the offer.

Its not a buyer's responsibility to find out if the limit had been reached.

I don't want a refund, just good business practices.

Well it should have been informed however when a limit is set it is to be automatically understood that the once it crosses the coupon will expire. We couldn't detect the voucher in your order. Had you used and it before purchasing and inquired you would have been told that it had expired. Ne-ways the codes have now been removed to avoid any further confusion.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Well, I forgot to enter it due to a confusion with specifying which premium account I wanted.

That in itself would be no problem said AAk, he would remember it. But no surprise they put in the wrong premium.

I ordered and paid for it at 10pm (local time). It's now 4.19pm and I still can't use the account.

UPDATE: the correct premium has been included.

Last edited:
Well, I forgot to enter it due to a confusion with specifying which premium account I wanted.

That in itself would be no problem said AAk, he would remember it. But no surprise they put in the wrong premium.

I ordered and paid for it at 10pm (local time). It's now 4.19pm and I still can't use the account.

UPDATE: the correct premium has been included.

I am glad that our issue is resolved now mate.. :)

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will setup our order in no time.

View Ticket #603673 Closed Thicket

Edit:-
Had long chat in Live Support and fix the problems that i was having with fs upload and wu too

fs is working fine now in us server, and today 1st time wu work for me...

never had problems with fsc... :)

Last edited:
View Ticket #603673 Closed Thicket

Edit:-
Had long chat in Live Support and fix the problems that i was having with fs upload and wu too

fs is working fine now in us server, and today 1st time wu work for me...

never had problems with fsc... :)

Glad we could fix all the issues.

ALL issues with FS on our US servers have been fixed now and blazing fast speeds are back :)

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

I tried to buy but there is no stock left..when would the stock be available again?
Mate we currently have new stocks available. May I know which plan you tried to purchase.

can i get a demo please...i'm interested with ur plans

Sure Mate ,Why not. Please visit our live support and we would be glad to provide you with our demo :).

All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support

ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back