Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket and we will fix your issue in no time.

If you need anything else feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Hello My RL shows 100% cpu Load for 1-2 hour . i can't work with it. can you please fix it.

2011-09-0_hawspah.jpg

Hello My RL shows 100% cpu Load for 1-2 hour . i can't work with it. can you please fix it.

Looks like it is just a CPU spike,or might be due to server abuse..Will investigate it.Anyways.I am fixing it in 5 minutes.Don't worry,you can resume your work now.:)

Last edited:
Whew....getting ridiculously good speeds.Thanks to your 2GBPS server.Here is a screenshot:

9f936e.png

I think this screenshot.tells you the rest...

Last edited:
Just finished trying out the demo. DL speeds were good. Uploading to Fileserve, it was stuck on this for 7 mins, i just stopped it.

Whats the difference between these two...
N62Uf.png

Im a premium member on Fileserve, and when i clicked on Fileserve premium to upload, it said "Fail Upload".

Last edited:
Mate we had to reboot the server to fix an issue and hence your download got stranded.We have perfectly working FS plugin.FS Member is the plugin to upload to free FS account whereas the FS premium option is to upload to FS premium account.

It seems you have blurred your credentials however have completely displayed the URL. I would appreciate if you could blur the URL.

If you have any other queries feel free to contact us

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
if i pick 3 Premium Accounts

what 2 Premium A/c you will add to my rapidleech... pm me more info on

need more info
1 Premium Account - 1 Premium Account ($2.50 USD Monthly)
2 Premium Accounts - 2 Premium Accounts ($4.00 USD Monthly)

if i pick 3 Premium Accounts

what 2 Premium A/c you will add to my rapidleech... pm me more info on

need more info
1 Premium Account - 1 Premium Account ($2.50 USD Monthly)
2 Premium Accounts - 2 Premium Accounts ($4.00 USD Monthly)

Please visit our Live Chat and our Support Representatives will be help you clear your doubts in this regard.:)

i can't login to client area...

Mate The Client Login is working fine.Please use the Reset Password option incase you forgot the password.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back