Other TehHost.net - Unmetered sBorg/Rapidleech Hosting,2Gbit,Torrents Allowed - $5(USA,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
website down i cant make a ticket

i got a problem cant upload to fileserve

Hello

Our site is online, we have not faced any downtime yet

and about fileserve, the FS upload plugin is broken and according to sborg developers it will be fixed soon. until then you can use FTP or remote upload from Fileserve site

Regards
TehHost Staff

can you guys please give me the demo?
i want good upload for filesonic, 2 month using sborg.us but their upload speed to filesonic realy slow

Disappointed with NL speeds. Sometimes it fails with some hosts, sometimes it doesn't... I want to be shifted back to US :(
I have PM'd you . Check it.

can you guys please give me the demo?
i want good upload for filesonic, 2 month using sborg.us but their upload speed to filesonic realy slow

Please contact live support for your demo account. All your pending orders have been processed. If you didn't receive yours please open a support ticket.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

check your PM as well. NL servers aren't that bad as I said, Just FSC has a little problem, even with FTP buuuuuuut FSC is pure shit anyways.

From US server
Uploading to:
Code:
ftp://ftp.eu.filesonic.com/
Uploaded at 20.493 MB/s
Uploaded at 20.486 MB/s

Untitled-1-4.png

Last edited:
check your PM as well. NL servers aren't that bad as I said, Just FSC has a little problem, even with FTP buuuuuuut FSC is pure shit anyways.

DJ I PMD you. Fact is by default FSC API uploading uploads to US based servers. Please use FTP uploading to unleash the speed of NL ;) and trust me you will get a huge boost in speeds. Trust me on this one. Our NL servers are Equipped with 2Gbit dedicated Uplink Port that any other sBorg provider would find hard to match. :)

From US server
Uploading to:
Code:
ftp://ftp.eu.filesonic.com/
Uploaded at 20.493 MB/s
Uploaded at 20.486 MB/s

Untitled-1-4.png

Thanks for the vouch mate. BTW my apologies for the delayed response to your ticket. Ususally our team replies to tickets withing 15 minuntes. Yours took more than an hour. Anyways all your issues have been resolved.

If you still have any queries feel free to contact us.

Thanks
TehHost Staff

Last edited:
Message to Live support for a demo Sborg NL sent ;) I need good speed on Filesonic =)

FTP Sborg US is really fast! :) But never show the files on Filesonic account :'(

Regards

max load showing on sborg CPU: 100% | Load: 6.96

We have limited "CPU time" of our clients instead of "CPU usage" Since its more stable and provide better performance while multitasking

So sometimes it shows 100% CPU but if you will refresh in 1-2 sec it will show no more than 1-2%

So you don't have to worry about CPU load its just graphic spike nothing serious, you will get same performance at 100% as you get in 0%

Regards
TehHost Staff

Message to Live support for a demo Sborg NL sent I need good speed on Filesonic

FTP Sborg US is really fast! But never show the files on Filesonic account

Regards
Please contact Live support or open a support Ticket,we can do it for you :)

New PROMO CODE added::
sborg20off

Use this for availing 20% discount on all sBorg Plans.

Only Limited Stocks available.Grab the discount while its still available:)

Last edited:
my NL server is great :)i definetly continue tiht tehHost..good ftp speed and good download speed...just the torents take longer time to start :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back