Selling Tech News and Reviews related blog - outbreak.tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

outbreak

Hello WJ,

Here I am selling my little project which I loved to waste my time on, but right now, I don't have so much time anymore.

I have started this blog from my love of technology, old and new and ranging from game consoles to computers, drones and photography.

I am selling this blog because I don't have enough time to maintain it and I don't have the time to write new articles.

Every article that you see on this blog is written by me.

I work in a tech related area so I have access to a lot of gear which made it possible to write about the things that interested me the most.

So, here we go.

Domain Name: outbreak.tech
Registered With: NameCheap

Expires: Nov 5, 2016.

Price or Starting Bid: $60

Methods of Payment:
Paypal
If Auction: Yes

Auction End Date: 15.04.2016.

BIN (Buy It Now) Price: $99

Proof of ownership:
http://i.imgur.com/kf0wlwL.png / http://outbreak.tech/proof.txt

You will get the full rights to the domain name and to the websites database, and I will also give you the social accounts associated with the site.
You will also get the modified WordPress theme.

The site is hosted on my server and if you want to move it, I will give you 10 days of hosting so you can prepare everything you need.
If you want to stay on my server, we can make a deal on the hosting price.

Social stats:
Facebook page: 474 likes
Twitter: 1497 followers
Google+: 297 followers
Pinterest: 700 followers
StumbleUpon: 175 followers

Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools:
Links to the site: 403
Total indexed sites: 62

Traffic is mostly coming from social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, ...):

gDoHOcn.png

ldOFpx7.png

kWHISAn.png

I have done onsite SEO and also some offsite SEO but I would recommend that whoever buys the site spends some time on offsite SEO.

Getting traffic from Reddit is really easy if you know how to "play" their voting system, and if you are interested, I can show you how. It will take you 5 minutes a day.

The only problem with this blog is the lack of content. The content has quality since it is written by someone and it is not spun by a robot but you would need more articles.

The blog is running the latest WordPress installation with a free theme which has been optimized for better performance.

This blog is also approved by adsense so you can monetize it in that way also. I have decided to remove the ads.

Since I know this site needs more work, I wont ask for a high price.

If you have any more questions, just ask.

Thank you.

2 comments
Hello worlockt and thanks for the compliment about the site.

About the posts, yes, actually every post on that site has been written by me.

If you take a look, there aren't that many post and I was writing like 2-3 posts per week, which is also not really time consuming.

I also have a few of the items on which I made the review and I have access to a lot of computer gear duet to my job.

I don't know how to prove that this is all my content, maybe I can take a picture of the stuff in the reviews?

I did think about paying someone to write 10-15 articles for me every week, but then that wouldn't be my project :)

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Just a little bump...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back