TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your cooperation with my balance move from tazvids.But here another problem arises.i cant use the site cuz my status aint trusted.si therefore even if i have balance there its complicated since i cant work with gou.could you please give me trusted status? I mean working hard with tazvids i pretty mucg showed my loyalty.Please n thank you

Thank you for your cooperation with my balance move from tazvids.But here another problem arises.i cant use the site cuz my status aint trusted.si therefore even if i have balance there its complicated since i cant work with gou.could you please give me trusted status? I mean working hard with tazvids i pretty mucg showed my loyalty.Please n thank you
No worries. Kindly update the concerned email ticket and I will take the necessary.

Dear Webmasters,

PLEASE READ EVERY AND EACH SENTENCE, We’re planning to to amaze you with the NEXT GENERATION OF VIDEO HOSTING.

:laughing:

@GO Unlimited, I remember you had also created a file hosting service.. So Amazing like this one and Gounlimited... Can you tell me what happened with this try? It's disappeared from the wjunction... Because I have heard that you care about your sheep...:)

Also, can you tell me please the reason you had banned from wjunction in the past? Thanks in advance! ;)

What will be happen to the NEXT GENERATION OF VIDEO HOSTING? Are you are going to close? Are you going to pay at least, as other did in past (openload, verystream, and many other German "dogs" as you said?)
Thanks in advance

What about other 90% that asked for payment and never going to received? Did you have a term in registration form that all registerded members had to be members of gounlimited too? Or to watch wjunction forum? Bullshits! You are so tired to answer to that kind of messages and not doing something well to your "partners"..

What about other 90% that asked for payment and never going to received? Did you have a term in registration form that all registerded members had to be members of gounlimited too? Or to watch wjunction forum? Bullshits! You are so tired to answer to that kind of messages and not doing something well to your "partners"..
TazVids is only promoted on WJ, which means all of its partners are available here. According to that, TazVids partners are already available in GO Unlimited with active accounts and that’s obvious according to the previous comments on this thread, and their balance were transferred as per their request and they weren’t forced for that as stated previously by our support.

Thank you for understanding.

What about members who become members after the links the first uploaders post?
I mean, that even now you have"Make Money" tab in your site...
(I also kept into screenshot, in case you delete it and going to tell that I am asshole, as you always do)
So, your argument is rejected.

What about members who become members after the links the first uploaders post?
I mean, that even know you have"Make Money" tab in your site...
(I also kept into screenshot, in case you delete it and going to tell that I am asshole, as you always do)
So, your argument is rejected.
Kindly elaborate so I can assist you better.

I will donation to you a 4$ so you could understand! Don't worry, nobody is perfect..
I will come back, with your other lies and proofs of them ;)

I will donation to you a 4$ so you could understand! Don't worry, nobody is perfect..
I will come back, with your other lies and proofs of them ;)
Donations are prohibited in Kuwait. We can only donate to external organizations/counties such as Greece and so, since our country is the richest in the world. Don’t blame me, it’s the central bank rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back