TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GO Unlimited how long does files stay on site before they get removed as two files were moved as These files were expired or deleted by administrator from your account: ??
60 Days bu default, unless the user treat the service like its some kind of cloud service like Google Drive then we will be taking some manual actions against him.

hello sir i still cannot login
Screenshot of the error through a PM.

all my files deleted, then '
Your account was banned by administrator
'

why is that ?????
Uploading more than 1 TB and leaving the account without sharing the uploaded media or even logging in into the account for more than a half month isn’t a behavior we’re interested to see.

Any news yet?
About what?

60 Days bu default, unless the user treat the service like its some kind of cloud service like Google Drive then we will be taking some manual actions against him.

Screenshot of the error through a PM.

Uploading more than 1 TB and leaving the account without sharing the uploaded media or even logging in into the account for more than a half month isn’t a behavior we’re interested to see.

About what?

Im preparing for the website, so i can then use the api to get all links and assign them using my script. it is very hard to go 1 by 1

Im preparing for the website, so i can then use the api to get all links and assign them using my script. it is very hard to go 1 by 1
I have 12 years of experience, started to work when I was 12 and I am almost 23 now, and I can say assigning links don’t take this time.

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

Where is the problem?

Hi, I'm using FTP Upload of TazVids but it doesn't seem to work, I used it yesterday by uploading 2 files in .mp4 of about 20 minutes but they never appeared on my account, then I tried again today with other files always in .mp4 but it is already more than an hour has passed but the files do not appear on my account. But it seems to me that they were correctly uploaded by Filezilla. Is there any problem with FTP Upload?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back