TazVids.com | New Generation of Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not available when editing any video?
there is lot a difference between browser kindly check how look on chrome how look on edge and firefox. About subs i dont have that options on editing....
FTP upload files going somehwere on server :D check this file on which server is gone Emergence.S01E09.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4 uploaded almost one hour ago.
Looks like you are caching too much :D

there is lot a difference between browser kindly check how look on chrome how look on edge and firefox. About subs i dont have that options on editing....
FTP upload files going somehwere on server :D check this file on which server is gone Emergence.S01E09.WEBRip.x264-ION10.mp4 uploaded almost one hour ago.
Looks like you are caching too much :D
I have noted these reports:
- Subtitles.
- FTP.

Our team should handle these things as soon as possible. I apologize for the experience you had.

It looks almost perfect, but the only(quite big sadly :s) is the 10 minutes minimum view for counting. Why not putting it after ads or after 1 min like a lot of other hosts?
Thanks in advance :)

can we pull vidz from gounlimited over to tazvids easily?
No.

how my viewer want to download video ?
Please explain my friend.

hello, when will you add url remote upload from other host like jetload and onlystream? thanks in advance!
Very shortly my friend.

Foolish Rank what are the conditions of?
Large traffic.

count still not work
It will be fixed today.

It looks almost perfect, but the only(quite big sadly :s) is the 10 minutes minimum view for counting. Why not putting it after ads or after 1 min like a lot of other hosts?
Thanks in advance :)
It’s 1 minuet only my friend.

Just a few question.
1. is there a option to set default encoding quality like 720p or 1080p ? Or your system decides for itself.
2. is there a download button on the video page so that viewer can download the videos?
3. does your system counts all vpn proxy views or not? because mixdrop cuts half the revenue because of the vpn and proxys.

Just a few question.
1. is there a option to set default encoding quality like 720p or 1080p ? Or your system decides for itself.
2. is there a download button on the video page so that viewer can download the videos?
3. does your system counts all vpn proxy views or not? because mixdrop cuts half the revenue because of the vpn and proxys.
All kind of views are counted unless they’re generated automatically.

All kind of views are counted unless they’re generated automatically.
130027042_screenshot-6.png

i was talking about this.i have no intention to abuse your system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back