TakeDownPiracys Nate Replys To Wjunction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread and the previous one are both like a low budget TV show . He said that there and I`m saying it here , I have warez site , he don`t have warez site , I want ps3 , do you own takedowpiracy - No but I have warez site - DjMad account says that he owns it bla bla bla bla and in the end everybody is confused not knowing who is who. This type of third party threads are veeery stupid .

DJ MAD attention whore..

To the retards who are lazy as fuck and can't seem to read shit to save their lives: Dj Mad is NOT Nate from takedownPiracy he just copyied/pasted what Nate from takedownpiracy posted on his website. Learn 2 Internet.

6Me0n.jpg

@viruz

@ Flash:

Learn 2 Internet? lol?

Hmm then i wonder why he keeps ''promoting'' that site practically everyday with a new thread linking to a topic there and not only on Wjunction , i came across the same thing on AS posted by DJ mad . Or even bother to write all that crap in the first post xD

IypBHO.png

Hmm then i wonder why he keeps ''promoting'' that site practically everyday and not only on Wjunction , i came across the same thing on AS posted by DJ mad

IypBHO.png

i told you nate glass gonna buy me a ps3 + some games.

On a serious note can a mod please clean up the topic as its way off topic with people saying im this or that person or what not.

@Flash You`ve changed my life . Do you offer IQ improve lessons ? Do you offer a discount for WJ members ?

You clearly need some help since you can't properly word a sentence. "IQ improve lessons"? I do offer a discount now that you mention it, for the low low price of tree trirrion dorrah I can help you.

i told you nate glass gonna buy me a ps3 + some games.

On a serious note can a mod please clean up the topic as its way off topic with people saying im this or that person or what not.

"if you want to change the world,change yourself"

How about you take off that site off your site's list so some people can stop thinking is yours and starting needless crap.

just saying.

"if you want to change the world,change yourself"

How about you take off that site off your site's list so some people can stop thinking is yours and starting needless crap.

just saying.

I didnt expect ppl to actually think i owned it,if some people used there brains they would understand.It was there for the lolz but some people cant understand that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back