SYS-E32-1, Intel Xeon E3-1225v2 server for sale (OVH)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vladinc

Got a SYS-E32-1 server from OVH for a project, but the project will not go ahead, so I am stuck with a server paid for a year. I dont need it so if anyone is interested in buying it , I am open for reasonable offers.

Full specs can be seen here: Serveur SYS-E32-1 - So you Start
As I said its paid for a year (untill Jan 2015) which is around 483 GBP (790 USD) .
You will get user name and password for the OVH control panel so you can do whatever you want with the server , and in the end of the term you can renew it or leave it to expire.
Serious people only ( already got few offers for 100 - 200 USD , which I just ignored) , get in touch.
Thanks

21 comments
interested

I was seriously considering buying one of these this week but I am not in UK. Can you still transfer ownership if not in same country?

PM'ed you a reasonable offer.

As I said.. I am giving you access to OVH control panel .. I am not transfering anything..so you have complete control to do whatever you want :)
PM replied

Last edited:
Hmm, I never got the message cause I'm only allowed one message and they counted my message to you. :( I deleted it and I think I can receive your PM now. :handshake:

why dont you send me your email and continue there ? or I will send mine ..
PM sent (again ) :)

Last edited:
OK great thanks a bunch. :)

sent you an email, did you get it?

Last edited:
Sold to Nij.
Great guy to do business with .

Mods can close the thread.

Yes its true I received the original login info but for some reason the control panel won't update with any of my new account info so I have not secured the server account yet. I emailed vladinc about this but he's probably in bed right now.

LOL, thanks, yes I was in bed as I knew you probably were and were not too worried about no reply. but like I said to you in email just now what my problem is.

If you can call them and get them to change the email address on file to mine we have been talking through I will be able to reinstall a OS on the server and then I'll get emailed the new standard root password they send out everytime a new intervention is completed.

Well.. there is no email from you in from this afternoon ( UK time ) , the last reply I sent you was this morning (uk time ) explaining how to change the email,.
I dont know if you got it or no..

Hi :) that is odd, I did just send one before I replied to you on here. I am very happy with wjunctions amazing thread post notification so I figured either the email or the thread post would cross your desk soon. :)

The email basically says this:

Morning xxxxx, honestly, I have done that about 500 times yesterday and it does not keep the changes. :(
Account>edit>make my changes>OK>loading> changes look done. Go back to dashboard then go back to account settings and they are all the original ones again. :(

Update, vladinc has been amazing through all this transition. The providers system is glitched right now and the email update address system can't be updated until its fixed. vladinc has setup a mail forwarding system on his email to send their emails to my account. Its temporary till the provider fixes the problem and we have no eta on this glitch fix. :(

Last edited:
I never closed this because it just seemed to good to be true. vladinc got back to me right away and is looking into this, so I am giving him credit for that..... but since today about one month later after I paid him in full for his server for one year of service I am getting told by OVH that the server credit card payment has been disputed and they now have a letter saying the payment was not authorized.

Hi,

Are you (name protected for now) and you card details are (card number protected for now)?

I have a copy of a letter stating that the card holder confirms that the card was used without their authorisation.

Regards,

Sophie.

What the heck am I supposed to do now? I was trying to help a guy out here, I could have bought direct from OVH and saved myself this hassle.

Well it is not new in the online world,

You should have checked complete information before making the payment, You both were extremely new here so there was already some risk involved.

Not much you can do this time, Hope you learnt your lesson and be careful in future.

Hi serverpolice, thanks for responding. So tell me, HOW can you check complete information like you say when you are on the internet? What I was sent was valid info. My whole point of my above post is to update the thread so others will be aware of what you just stated. I guess I should have just not posted a follow up then?

I have no control over a person calling ovh and disputing their credit card charge do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back