Switching to Bing?

Are you considering switching to Bing (soon)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bing looks nice. I like the way they color categorize different categories. Looks good. I googled "dog" on both google and bing and got what I wanted faster on bing. (y)

And how do we know microsoft didn't add a backwindow into your pc and logged into your account here on WJ and replied saying Bing is awesome?

Fano,

graph

Probably isn't 100% accurate, but it's basically it.

Im sticking with Google purely because when I look through the logs for my sites Google is always checking for new updates, far more often than Bing or Yahoo. (The faster they index the net the more relevant my search results).

I also like the new Google Show options where you can select Images, Videos, News, Blogs, Updates, Books, Discussions. I dont think Microsoft can be trusted with my search data anymore than Google so that doesn't even factor into it.

I also just dont like the Bing homepage.

I think Bing is here to stay and wont fail in the same way Live or MSN did, its good that Microsoft is putting their dollar behind something because it will force Google to stay competitive.

I dont have anything against Bing, but Google works for me and if it aint broke dont fix it.

Only reason people even know about Bing is because microsoft spent millions - maybe billions - advertising. Google, they don't need too. End of story.

I find that Google gives me better search results compared to Bing, though this might also be a personal thing rather than a fact. Thirdly, Google has a nice and free service for just about anything you want to do.

Thats pretty obvious, Google has been around for years. Bing has been around for like, I don't even know, a few months or so?

Yet they are already (what it looks like) starting to index alot of webpages.

I think Bing has a lot of potential because back in the day, Google didn't really have anybody 'good' to compare to / rival against.

Who knows, Bing could become pretty good :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back