Swiftupload.com - Earn 70% PPS and up to $40 per 10000 streams / downloads

Status
Not open for further replies.
The downloads doesn't start, appears this error message, all the day with the same issue, please fix it, all my users are complaining.

error_swift.png

AND THIS ERROR, ALL MY USERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS ERROR, BUT MY USERS TOLD ME THEY HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED ANYTHING.

error_swift_2.png

Last edited:
The downloads doesn't start, appears this error message, all the day with the same issue, please fix it, all my users are complaining.

error_swift.png

AND THIS ERROR, ALL MY USERS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS ERROR, BUT MY USERS TOLD ME THEY HAVE NOT DOWNLOADED ANYTHING.

error_swift_2.png

I have the same issue, but he doesn't solve it, 2 days with the same problem......

error_swift.png

error_swift_2.png

And what about this problem?????, you connect here, read and don't solve it,what support is this !!!!!

This guy blocked the downloads of my account without any reason, because of this i have more than 2 days with the same problem my users cannot download anything, he doesn't answer on skype, he only run, i will contact the moderators here because you block the downloads of my account without any reason, because you think i'm cheater, i will show all the proofs to the moderators.

Are there any payment proof ? Thanks

Dear Admin,

could you upgrade me ? My nick is Moggkiller.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back