SV-es Load - The Easy Way For Sharing | PPD Up To 6$ 1kDls, PPS 40% each sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sigup your host.

Please, Upgrade my account to the premium.

Username : jjppkk

Thank you .
Thank you for join us
We sorry but we cant give premium account for free now .
You can try us , and if you bring us traffic we will give a premium for free

Please fix this issue, all my users are complaining and they cannot download !, appears this 2 errors, but they told me they have not downloaded anything !!! :

• You have reached the maximum permitted downloads in the last 24 hours.
  • You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above.

Last edited:
Please fix this issue, all my users are complaining and they cannot download !, appears this 2 errors, but they told me they have not downloaded anything !!! :

• You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above.

I'm getting the same complaint from downloaders.

Hello.
we dont put limit in 24 h , we put limit betweb downloads , 1 ip cant download more than 1 files at once ,..
we need to put all that because someone is cheat with downloads and that is the security that we can do ,

I'm honest with you soo please bee and you ,

Thank you. PS* sorry for bad english

Hello.
we dont put limit in 24 h , we put limit betweb downloads , 1 ip cant download more than 1 files at once ,..
we need to put all that because someone is cheat with downloads and that is the security that we can do ,

Yes,I know I know you don't & I know you can't.That's why I'm posting in the support thread,it's an error of some kind.That's what the support thread is for,reporting issues.

I also happen to be one of the people getting this error.I WAS NOT downloading any other files when I recieved that message.I was only able to download if I clicked the download button from withing my accounts file folder.I don't appriciate being called a liar.
For some people the download button wasn't showing up on the download page and others were getting the "You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above."message.I have experienced both.

After writing the message above I went to the site to take a screen shot showing the error message but got a new message this time.A message saying I had to turn off adblock to download the file.So I did just that.But I still didn't get a download button.Or so I thought.So I took a screenshot of the entire page.When I saw the screenshot it reveiled why some people can't find the download button now.
When the download page is at your sites normal default view size you can no longer see the download button.The download button is only visible if you reduce the page size to 67% of your sites default page size.
Page at default view size
7TuduzM.jpg

Page reduced to 67% of default view size.
8IyvefI.jpg

Also,If you are going to force people to turn off adblock you need to get rid of some of the pop up ads.With adblock off but pop up blocker still on it opened 11 pop up windows.I know you need ads but that many pop ups is rediculas.If I were visiting the page to download something I'd leave and never come back again.

I'm willing to bet that the error message people were getting before.(including me)

The "You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above." was what people with adblock were seeing and that message has since been replaced with the message.

"please disable adblock if you want to download this file"

Last edited:
Hello.

Yes,I know I know you don't & I know you can't.That's why I'm posting in the support thread,it's an error of some kind.That's what the support thread is for,reporting issues.

I also happen to be one of the people getting this error.I WAS NOT downloading any other files when I recieved that message.I was only able to download if I clicked the download button from withing my accounts file folder.I don't appriciate being called a liar.
For some people the download button wasn't showing up on the download page and others were getting the "You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above."message.I have experienced both.

After writing the message above I went to the site to take a screen shot showing the error message but got a new message this time.A message saying I had to turn off adblock to download the file.So I did just that.But I still didn't get a download button.Or so I thought.So I took a screenshot of the entire page.When I saw the screenshot it reveiled why some people can't find the download button now.
When the download page is at your sites normal default view size you can no longer see the download button.The download button is only visible if you reduce the page size to 67% of your sites default page size.
Page at default view size
7TuduzM.jpg

Page reduced to 67% of default view size.
8IyvefI.jpg

Also,If you are going to force people to turn off adblock you need to get rid of some of the pop up ads.With adblock off but pop up blocker still on it opened 11 pop up windows.I know you need ads but that many pop ups is rediculas.If I were visiting the page to download something I'd leave and never come back again.

I'm willing to bet that the error message people were getting before.(including me)

The "You have reached the maximum concurrent downloads. Please wait for your existing downloads to complete or register for a premium account above." was what people with adblock were seeing and that message has since been replaced with the message.

"please disable adblock if you want to download this file"

Hello we was working in download pages ,, can tell us if that problem of size its apear just that last time ,, means shows now not before !?
and for adblock , that can say 11 but not are 11 maybe you know better than me that adblock count all ads ,, you can see and there in wjunction count 1 but there we not see any , so in my sites are 2-3 pop ads ,,, i think that is normally :) ...
and for other side for maximum reached downloads , can say the same now !???

Ip Limit Reached :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

@docto99
sorry for that , fixed ,, as I told to @mopar456
we was working in sites , and please for any thing can tell us , thank you :)

UPDATE 04.05.2015*

We are forced to make changes in our sites:

From now we count 1 DL/IP/24 from higher rates and 6 DL/IP/24 from smaller rates
We blocked "AddBlocker or any other" . Max of pop up ads will be 2-3 :)

If we will have your support will add lifetime files even for free user
1 TB free and 5 TB Premium
We are working in Torrent Leech and File Leech Also

Last edited:
UPDATE 04.05.2015*

We are forced to make changes in our sites:

From now we count 1 DL/IP/24 from higher rates and 6 DL/IP/24 from smaller rates
We blocked "AddBlocker or any other" . Max of pop up ads will be 2-3 :)

If we will have your support will add lifetime files even for free user
1 TB free and 5 TB Premium
We are working in Torrent Leech and File Leech Also

You've got to be kidding me.Over 50% of my traffic comes from tier 1 countries and I know from expiernce that this transltes into not getting paid for about 75% of my downloads.Your rates are already lower than almost every other filehost .Counting all downloads was the main reason uploaders picked your service over others.There are dozens of better paying hosts that count DL's this way. All my files are under 1000mb so all my downloads are in the $3,$2,$1 group.When I divide my money earned by number of downloads it comes out to .0019.That is already low as hell.That will drop to around .0005 or .0006 with the change in the downloads counted.That comes out to earning 50 or 60 cents per 1000 downloads.I could make more money standing on the street begging for change.
Forcing people to turn off adblock and changing the number of downloads you count,tell me that your losing money and made these changes in an attempt to hang on a little longer.

WTF with you, suspect activity hahahaha, stop lying , everything that told gamer_78 is REAL then !!!, only you pay very small payments, if you don't open my account really you are a SCAMMER !!!!!.

WTF with you, suspect activity hahahaha, stop lying , everything that told gamer_78 is REAL then !!!, only you pay very small payments, if you don't open my account really you are a SCAMMER !!!!!.

How can you explain ,,, multiple downloads from same IP and in the same time !?
diference betwen other downloads is 2-3 sec
downloads are made in "parts" in one hour example ,, then nothing ,, then get back again ,, then go ,, i dont think soo,,,
all user are enter in the same time to download and leve in the same time ,,, and all user haves same ip !? !?
i tell you before dont cheat ,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back