SV-es Load - The Easy Way For Sharing | PPD Up To 6$ 1kDls, PPS 40% each sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I test it and ftp is ok , please can you try again

hope you will get with us :)

well i was checking embedded video function but its not fully functional!

110d9cg.jpg
its not converted yet sir :) all videos converted in mp4 format , so please wait a while becasue are many videos in proces , you also can check when videoas are converted in video links

well could you please give me demo of emded vids from your host? i just want to check it on my website if that fulfill my requirement i will purchase Pro 365 days![h=3]PREMIUM[/h]

I test it and ftp is ok , please can you try again

hope you will get with us :)

well i was checking embedded video function but its not fully functional!

110d9cg.jpg
its not converted yet sir :) all videos converted in mp4 format , so please wait a while becasue are many videos in proces , you also can check when videoas are converted in video links

well could you please give me demo of emded vids from your host? i just want to check it on my website if that fulfill my requirement i will purchase Pro 365 days!PREMIUM

yes you can check

<iframe src="http://sv-esload.com/plugins/mediaplayer/site/_embed.php?u=u7&w=640&h=320" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="width: 642px; height: 416px; overflow: hidden;" webkitAllowFullScreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Can you deactivate autoplay of embedded video. Plays automatically
Changing of password isn´t possible. It doesn´t save it. Only logging with registered password possible
can you solve the 2 problems please?

yes i deactivate the autoplay of embedded video ,, and password its okay i , try and its works , just after loging got to the settings and put the password you want ,, :)

Hi there welcome to WJ

I had a few questions.

1) Is there a download limit for free users, like only 10GB/day or something like that?
2) Videos files, are they all converted, what if we dont want them to be converted?

Also I had other things to discuss, so do you have a skype ID?
or should I PM you?

Hi there welcome to WJ

I had a few questions.

1) Is there a download limit for free users, like only 10GB/day or something like that?
2) Videos files, are they all converted, what if we dont want them to be converted?

Also I had other things to discuss, so do you have a skype ID?
or should I PM you?

Hi ,
No we dont have limit , but we have in number of files , like . free user can download 50 files /day ,
Yes all videos are converted in MP4 , , so if we want to disable that then i need to disable converting media , (i think that i cant do :/)

And yes you can add skype sulejman.vulaj2

Regards!

You said you count 50 downloads per ip.This says otherwise.
I'm still trying you out so I only have 13 files uploaded.

DW8iPz3l.png

Sorry for that ,, We was working in sites to add in files ,, chose to download files ,, guest only , free , only or premium user to download files ,,
Please sorry for that .. now all is fixed .
Thank You

That's over 300 downloads.You are going to pay me for those,right?
Because they all still say user limit reached.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back