Suspect Charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaka1990

Hello

first think sorry for my bad language
second ive receiving this email

We are contacting you in regards to a recent attempt to charge your card by RENFE 001. We suspect this charge may have been made without your permission.

To secure the funds on your card, we have temporarily blocked the card. To unblock the card please reply to this e-mail at your earliest convenience, with confirmation that the above-mentioned charge was authorized by you. In addition, please confirm that all the transactions posted on your card were made and authorized by you.

To view your transactions please log on to My Account from our website www.payoneer.com and review the transaction list (including pending pre-authorizations).

We apologize for the inconvenience.

ive checked my transaction history and pending pre-authorizations and idont find any weird transaction all of listed transactions made by me
and i think this charge RENFE 001 its not listed or deleted and i think this is a suspect bcoz idont pay anything today

ive replying the e-mail and idont receive yet a reply so can u give me advices about this ?
what can i do on the future ? ive alreadyscaning my computer and im really worrying about security and idont think my computer is hacked
so plz help me and give me advices about my situation and idont know the cause of this im really secured my computer
Thx

Probleme Solved And Payoneer issued a new mastercard

Last edited:
1 comment
Do they have a phone number you can contact? all you can do is hope they investigate themselves and solve it for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back