• Single

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • Multiple

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thizzladen

I'm doing a small survey to see how many people here actually like singe link downloads better than downloads with multiple links, your contribution is much appreciated :)

Update: I understand some of you may have a paid membership and don't mind multiple links, but this is mainly for people who don't have paid memberships, but you're input is still greatly valued. So please vote!

Last edited:
5 comments
Single links all the way,I dislike having to download a bunch of rars,it doesn't make sense and takes time to extract the file especially in a case where I don't Want to wait(Example-A video download)

Depends on the file size and depends on the internet connection you are using. Like for an example my internet sucks because of a frequent disconnection i face here everyday and if the file(single link) with over 700+MB i am downloading then i have a fear of getting failed download error if my internet gets disconnected in the middle of it and if you are a non-premium user then you can't resume your failed download so take that in mind too.

So i prefer multiple links. Actually both has its own advantages and disadvantages. Its upto you to decide what do you prefer? single or multiple? :)

For bigger files, I think multiple links are the way to go. Small files should be 1 link. Preferably always with a MD5 checksum...

Single Link Downloads.

Single Link downloads are much better for sure, but it all depends on your downloaders if they have a stable and fast connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back