Status
Not open for further replies.

-saMmy-

Hello Friends,

I need your suggestion about my new website for which work had been started in February.
Our Niche is education but we don't want to fly around just one niche need your ideas what should be done along with education. Please suggest me some niches so i can start working on it too.

4 comments
Niche is education? That's not exactly a Niche. Education is incredibly broad covering teachers, courses, locations, history, demographics, costs, institutions, Governments, private vs public, standards, regulations, ethos, religion, etc. It employees millions of people worldwide and effects everyone..

Do you mean education related warez? That's a Niche.

We are covering up different topics and helpful articles for students regarding different topics such as economics, accounts etc. We are also preparing video tutorials related to computer and also taking interviews of teachers who can guide students about core subjects.

Urhm, so in other words you want to do what university's have got already? There are a lot of university's who have portals and have meetings through a webcam to their students to help them out to explain certain topics to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back