Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Nick your wrong mate there are few good designers here in Wj like Exel, Skords, XxX, Flash and few others
i am not saying we need the group but please dont say wj dont have good designers

We already discussed about this 3-4 times. And the truth is, only few of them aren't beginners. I'm not saying that other Graphic Designers aren't good. Most of them still learn. And even without that rank, they help everyone. Even those who aren't Graphic Designers help sometimes with banner request, forum icons, etc.

However, forum is already colored enough. Just imagine the Online Members list after the group is created, it would be like Online lists on those shiny Gaming forums. I'm sure that Graphic Designers are already highly respected by everyone. Because most of them do their work for free.

We already discussed about this 3-4 times. And the truth is, only few of them aren't beginners. I'm not saying that other Graphic Designers aren't good. Most of them still learn. And even without that rank, they help everyone. Even those who aren't Graphic Designers help sometimes with banner request, forum icons, etc.

However, forum is already colored enough. Just imagine the Online Members list after the group is created, it would be like Online lists on those shiny Gaming forums. I'm sure that Graphic Designers are already highly respected by everyone. Because most of them do their work for free.

But can't you pretty much say the same thing about Respected Coders? They do essentially the same thing but you just gotta switch some words out.

Jason to be honest if there is Respected Coders, Respected Member, than why not Respected GFX artist.

Like you say there are only few GFX artist here in Wj so the good once they do deserve the rank.
To give few ranks for GFX artist its difficulty not gone fill up the online member list like shiny Gaming forums

In the coders group, we have a wider range of more advanced coders. Most of them aren't new/beginners.

Do they help members with ther coding issue?

But can't you pretty much say the same thing about Respected Coders? They do essentially the same thing but you just gotta switch some words out.
We are members, we can't do nothing about the Coders group, really. It's created by the Administration, and they didn't ask for feedback about the Coders group, as it's pretty much normal to have a Coders/Developers group on a forum for Webmasters. But, the biggest problem is who would get the members in Graphic Designers group? I'm sure that only: Flash,You, Skords, and few other guys are decent enough to get in the group. There are older Designers, but real Designers. And they aren't active at all, as they have paid work to do.

Everyone who is helping out the community can become a Respected Member, you can be a Designer, Coder, or just an average Webmaster. But if you're meeting the requirements, you can get into the group.

Members would expect from the Respected Designers to help them with their Websites, to get a logo, banner, icons, etc. Stuff like that. I'd like to see a "normal" Respected Designers group too, but we probably won't see it now, as it requires a lot of work/thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back