Status
Not open for further replies.

indianman

hey guys!! i just have a suggestion that there should be some buttons with options like "your posts" and "your threads"on the top of our control panel where we see
"welcome member
you last visited _____
priivate messages"":)
this way it will become easier for us to access our own created threads and we would nt have to search or go to our profile ( and see stats)

i am just giving you my opinion :)

thankyou

13 comments
Good idea and simple to add. I had this on my old forum, Cracking Forum (downloaded from vB.org) Under 'Quick Links' it adds a "Your Thread" option. Saves you about 30 seconds.

Just click on your profile, then Statistics, then Find Threads

?
Too much clicking. I suggested this before. I'd really like it under Quick links too. One for Your Topic and one for Your Posts. Takes two minutes and can be added as a plugin instead of a manual edit so if any skin changes were to occur it would be added to the new skin too.
If it's hidden under Quick Links their shouldn't be a problem as your not affecting the rest of the site visually :)

Friends.....pls dont get me wrong :)
i am just suggesting this because i think that would make it much easier for everyone to access their posts
and the main thing is that most members on any forum will 1stly try to see their own threads when they will login each time into their profile.....
i am saying this because i have faced this before and becoz of my past experience :)

2ndly if a member will see his thread after every 5-10 mins...u just think how much of his time will be wasted in just clicking and going to stats :)

the forum will be more user compatible :)
just think once guys

thank you :)

An even better idea would to have something like a PM notifier. Everytime someone replies to a thread started by you, a little message pops up letting us know someone has replied to our thread. This idea would take some work but its unique and something we could all use and benefit from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back