Status
Not open for further replies.

Webjax

Hello,

I know I am a new member here and all, but i have a suggestion that I think would greatly benefit this site in quite a few ways especially by organization and reading. So I was looking over the marketplace section and I noticed everything is on 1 category I think changing the structure of the marketplace will greatly increase the number of users that use this site.

I'm not sure if this has already been suggested or not but I think it would be a very good idea to implement sub-categories for the marketplace

some structure similar to this:

Parent Category -> Marketplace Buy Sell Trade
Child Category -> Advertising Sales
Child Category -> Content Sales and Services
Child Category -> Design Services
Child Category -> Domain Sales
Child Category -> E-books Sales
Child Category -> Programming Services
Child Category -> Script Sales
Child Category -> Traffic Sales and Services
Child Category -> Web Hosting Sales
Child Category -> Website Template Sales and Services

I believe with a full setup marketplace structure that is organized into categories it will make more users want to use the site and make them feel like there is more to look at, it will also increase the sales that go on in the forum as everything will be in categories and more promotions will be able to be found. I am not sure why you do not have a system like this already as most other webmaster forums use a categorized marketplace.

I guess its just my own opinion but i believe that this type of setup would greatly improve the site and the over sites functions.

Please take it into consideration. :)

-John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back