Suggest me VPS according to my need. It’s really Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hullapulla

I had taken SHARED from Shineservers few days ago and yesterday, I had redirected all my blogspot blog traffic to my self-hosted wordpress site. Around 25000 pageviews per day.

Today, there was high server load and CPU USAGE was constantly increasing 100% in few minutes. I talked to Bharat and he told me that he will have to suspend my site because of constant server load.
So, I planned to move to VPS and I ask him to provide me but doesn’t have any VPS in current.

Now, I need a good, reliable and trustworthy offshore VPS provider on WJUNCTION.

I have a Comics blog with minimum 25000+ pageviews per day and I know that it will increase to 40000-50000 in around 6 months.

So, what is the minimum specification to run this type of site?

I don’t have any idea about any terms; if possible explain it here.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Waiting for any kind of reply... :( :( :(

22 comments
Do you have any budget in mind? I think a VPS with dedicated resources like 1 GB RAM or more should suit you as your website is growing.

If you can raise your price a little and/or be happy with maximum 5-10gb diskspace then i can help you out.

The only thing which would be a issue is that you would be forced to not use a control panel as they use resources and for a site such as yours with that much traffic you would need a custom web server setup to use the least resources possible and also process php/mysql faster using ram so it does not hit the cpu.

In beamservers i would suggest NL VS at least..no matter what u do you always must have a little more resources so you are not afraid when a boom of traffic happens.

I talked to some members on Skype and and everyone told me that at least 512MB RAM is required for such high amount of traffic.
So, I think I should raise my budget to $ 20.

@DLow
@shadow.prx
@DSIN

Is INTOVPS offshore?
I need VPS for warez linking only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back