Suggest me a hosting company for image uploading site at best price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiLTER

Dear,
WJ members,Can you suggest me a good hosting provider for image uploading site.I want to start site with 100MBPS UNMETERED bandwidth and 1TB space.

Which type of hosting i need to choose
shared,vps, dedicated,cloud or cdn.

Please suggest me.

13 comments
Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Many Hosting providers do provide customized solutions.
Google ....... "Semi-dedicated" , "Premium" Hosting on which many Hosting companies allow Image Hosting on Cheaper Prices

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

Dear,
WJ members,Can you suggest me a good hosting provider for image uploading site.I want to start site with 100MBPS UNMETERED bandwidth and 1TB space.

Please suggest me.

According to me, Dedicated Server will be fine for you. Additionally, you can also opt for CDN Hosting [Add-On].

I've been on hostgator for a while now. I've had a lot of bad hosts in the past so I'm pretty happy with them. I'm also rather happy with IXWebhosting. When I was with them, my domain was registered with a previous host, bluedomino. Not only was this host awful but when I called them to ask about renewing my domain they insisted that I had to purchase their webhosting (again) in order to do so. So I said fuck that and transferred my domain to IXWebhosting. The few times I've talked to their support staff have been awesome.

DedicatedServer4You have some great servers for what you require! Unmetered No-Limit 1Gbit servers and you can transfer up to 300 TB per month.

With an available bandwidth of up to 1,000 Mbit/s you are able to take advantage of the following scenarios:

Up to 300 TB of data can be transferred every month. This equals about 81 years of non-stop music.
Your customers can receive up to 2.16 million music titles per day.
Approximately 5,000 users can communicate with one another simultaneously via Teamspeak.
You can offer over 1,200 complete feature films for download daily.

Last edited:
Dear,

Please suggest me.

How about a server from Hetzner or OVH?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back