Suggest me a good hosting with a speed of 2 Gbps or more

elabcry

Hello, I would like you to suggest a hosting that offers 2Gbps or more so that I can install the video sharing script for my site
Waiting for your response
Thank you

14 comments
Dedicated server at OVH, Leaseweb etc.

2 Gbps is not common and is above the standard for webhosting.
thanks for your reply
I want the server to install the XVideoSharing script to share the video for my website only
OVH This site is stupid. I entered it and did not understand anything. There is no customer service, only money. This is crazy
Leaseweb As for this site, 30 terabytes of traffic is just not enough
etc. As for this, it did not appear for me on Google. I do not know which site this is

OVH This site is stupid. I entered it and did not understand anything. There is no customer service, only money. This is crazy
As of 2019, it was the largest hosting provider in Europe, and the third largest in the world based on physical servers.

Leaseweb As for this site, 30 terabytes of traffic is just not enough
You can also setup 100TB, 200TB and unlimited traffic.

But if you get DMCA's stay away from them
Exactly.

Worldstream
Novoserve
Datapacket

All of them offering 2Gbps

But if you get DMCA's stay away from them
thanks for your reply
What do you use for your site?
Post automatically merged:

As of 2019, it was the largest hosting provider in Europe, and the third largest in the world based on physical servers.

You can also setup 100TB, 200TB and unlimited traffic.

Exactly.
OVH I know this hosting. I am talking about support. There is no customer service support, not even any support, meaning I cannot even send them any message.
I even created an account and I couldn't send a message to them. If I wanted to send them a message, I pay money. This is crazy.

Last edited:
When looking for affordable we hosting, it's important to consider features such as available resources, operating system options, server location, uptime guarantees, scalability, and technical support. Other considerations might include customizable configurations, security features, and backup solutions. Finding the right balance of cost and features can help ensure you get a reliable server solution that meets your needs without breaking the bank.

Back