Status
Not open for further replies.

rajesh009

most of my downloads will be from indian users...in last 1 week my content downloads are near to 500 ...but i hardly earned money because my downloads from indian country...so suggest me a host where i can earn more for my downloads...because most of filehosts are paying very less amount for india...so suggest me a gud one

10 comments
I saw indian local websites and users use this host very popular

mediafree . co

may be it can help you

& off course

uploadable . ch

nice ppd host

Last edited:
I saw indian local websites and users use this host very popular

mediafree . co

may be it can help you

& off course

uploadable . ch

nice ppd host

first of all thanks for your reply mate...
mediafree pays pretty low i think ..
uploadable i am using it right now...but the problem is i have more than 100 downloads but stats showing only 2 downloads ...

all i need to tell is you work on your traffic downloads, with this much download you are not able to earn 100$ make your download count more then 500 +

all i need to tell is you work on your traffic downloads, with this much download you are not able to earn 100$ make your download count more then 500 +
ok sure ...do u know any image host which will support 1920*1080 images to host because most of the image hosts which are paying they are supporting 500*500...so if u know anything ..let me know...i have searched most of the image hosting affiliate here...that's why i am asking you

I suggest you to use anafile.com good host I worked with it and he always pay .

my advise dont use mediafree.co since he maybe the same scammer isafile.com

k38JNvH.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back