Suggest me a 5.1 or 7.1 Speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mirchi

Hey guys.. I am looking to buy any 5.1 or 7.1 speakers based on you r experience suggest me some models...my budget can go upto 100 Gbp ...the speakers would mainly for pc gaming,movies,music and partys as well ^_^

Looking forward to your suggestions ^_^

Last edited:
12 comments
What are you going to use them for ? like pc speakers or theatre speakers.

I would reccomend Logitech X-530 awesome for the price great deep bass (not that dirty slapping noise some subs make) for music / games / movies, Nice high quality speakers.
There are mixed reviews online about them but i have never experienced any of the problems people have mentioned.
Mentioning the bass it does thunder through the walls on max but the sub has a knob that you can turn the bass up and down, Useful if you want to watch something without waking the neighbours i think this is a huge plus as other speakers i have had have not had this.

But yea thats what i would reccomend i love these speakers great for everything.

Last edited:
Yes its mainly for pc use,, movies and gaming mainly.. update the op the details..

thanx will surely look into it :)

Last edited:
mirchi buddy i planned for 2.1 (any recommendation) :)

Note:
not hijacking this thread :)
but better opening the new thread this is enough i think

I tend to us 2.1 for the computer and do get a good quality sound out of it.

No real experience with 7.1 but 5.1 is great if you have the space, just make sure you have the inputs on the motherboard/sound card as 5.1 and 7.1 won't work without it.

lol 7.1, you'd never use them to their full potential. and for £100 you wont get anything good.

i have some logitech z5500s currently, the original (better) version before they discontinued them and replaced them with a "modernised" one (aka a version with cheaper materials and horrible cheap shiny plastic). they are far better than any speakers i've seen used on a PC (connected via an optical/digital cable).

don't bother with the new ones i mentioned though.

also don't even think about spending >100. i see people waste money on speakers all the time. they think they're cool by buying expensive speakers, but they don't realise they're never going to get the best out of them. Due to the fact that they're hooking them up directly to their PC, probably through a crappy input.

P.S. i strongly recommend you consider some 2.1s. i have the feeling you're never going to use a 5.1 set to its potential.

Hey guys.. I am looking to buy any 5.1 or 7.1 speakers based on you r experience suggest me some models...my budget can go upto 100 Gbp ...the speakers would mainly for pc gaming,movies,music and partys as well ^_^

Looking forward to your suggestions ^_^
Hi there mate! I currently have the old model Logitech X-540 5.1 speakers. They work great for watching movies with the surround sound effect, as if you are in a cinema theater, as well as for HD gaming. I also love my speakers for my solo music trips. :dj:

FIRST OF ALL - I know its not your request BUT, this is better than 5.1 OR 7.1 for sure, tested.
now:
i really dont know how much 100ghp is,
and i dont know if the model i will give you u cant get somewhere BUT,
its the best speakers i ever used,
MicroLab Solo 7c \ Solo 6c.
Im using Solo 6c for a year now, They have awesome Sound.
quality as hell,
max volume is 60,
50 enough to everything clear hearing!
Details:
Solo6C

Technical Specifications:
Amplifier:
Output power: 100 Watt RMS
Power distribution: 50 Watt x 2
Harmonic distortion: < 0.3% 1W 1kHz
Frequency response: 55Hz – 20kHz
Signal/Noise ratio: > 85dB
Separation: > 55dB
Input sensitivity: 440mV
Nominal impedance: 4 ohm
Speakers:
Tweeter driver type: 1″
Tweeter rated power: 10 Watt 6 ohm
Bass driver type: 6.5″
Bass rated power: 30 Watt
Frequency range: 55Hz – 20kHz

review: http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...2.169.1451.5j8.13.0...0.0...1ac.1.HAJbJHrsQvU

Solo 7c
Technical Specifications
Amplifier specs Output power110, Watt RMS Power distribution55x2, Watt Harmonic distortion0,3, % (1Watt, 1kHz) Frequency response55-20 000, Hz Signal/Noise ratio85, dB Separation55, dB Speakers specs Tweeter driver type1, Bass driver type6,5, MaterialMDF Colordark wood Remote control1 Interfaces Outputterminals Input2RCA Auxilliary2RCA Dimensions Satellites220 x 325 x 558, mm Product Net weight22,40, kg

solo 7c preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVIi8ooWQQ&feature=player_embedded#!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back