suddenly i need to verified my payza acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

colie

when i register with them their FAQ said
Verification of a Payza account is not necessary in order to add or transfer funds. We believe verification increases the security of our network as we are able to verify and authenticate users. Although not necessary, verification is highly recommended. In some cases, when transactions involve substantial amounts, our Security department may ask some members to verify their Payza account so they can proceed with their transactions.

now suddenly i need to verified my acc to send funds. (after > 1 year)
i only register with them to do some temp transaction (nothing substantial below 400 euro), my name given at the time of sign up is not even my real name i just random choose a nick. i dont think i will ever get verified so now my money is trap with them forever? (not alots but is still my money ~100usd)

what can be done?

2 comments
from any other payza account just request money from your blocked payza. and from your acc accpt that request. your money willl be transfered to that account.

Regards
pratik

when i want to accept the request, it still said Your account is still awaiting verification. Please upload your verification documents to continue
so not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back