Suckyshare We treat you like crap so the rights holders do not have to

Status
Not open for further replies.
pitty premium downloads dont count ( and you have many premiums already.....)
15 downloads ( 8 premiums ) = 7 downloads count...
and that for a new host....

Now cant remote upload from rapidshare and other filehost,but I can remote from filejungle some days ago ,plz fix it:facepalm:

RU is all time processing, if you want to be good filehost you must fix that problem!
Add new servers!!! People will upload more files and you will have more earnings!!!

Hello,

there is a little bug in the download system.
If the browser blocks the "download popup" and you click on:

Download will start shortly...
Click here if download doesn't start.

It always gives error "500 Internal Server Error", and if you try to refresh the page "Wait: 0:13:38 or buy premium!"
Is it possible to fix this? Everyone have popup filter, so it's hard to download with this bug.

Nothing yet? :facepalm:

pitty premium downloads dont count ( and you have many premiums already.....)
15 downloads ( 8 premiums ) = 7 downloads count...
and that for a new host....

Read the first post and stop asking your stupid questions.

RU is all time processing, if you want to be good filehost you must fix that problem!
Add new servers!!! People will upload more files and you will have more earnings!!!

If you are a good uploader, you can use Web Upload, Advanced Upload, API Upload and FTP Upload

Nothing yet? :facepalm:
Fixed: Download autostart has been disabled.

If you are a good uploader, you can use Web Upload, Advanced Upload, API Upload and FTP Upload

I understand you, but I have very slow internet connection. Look
1893850698.png

My upload speed is 0.63mb/s :facepalm:
Its terrible thats why I use RU & FTP.
But RU is not working (all time processing), and in FTP files dont appeare in my filemanager :facepalm:

I understand you, but I have very slow internet connection. Look
1893850698.png

My upload speed is 0.63mb/s :facepalm:
Its terrible thats why I use RU & FTP.
But RU is not working (all time processing), and in FTP files dont appeare in my filemanager :facepalm:

be patient, maybe NoluckyShare for you. you cant use instant RDP, or DEdicated Server, Sborg and dll. I have very low connection to (same :()

be patient, maybe NoluckyShare for you. you cant use instant RDP, or DEdicated Server, Sborg and dll. I have very low connection to (same :()

:)
I was uploading many files through RU and FTP 04-11-2012. And look what stats I have -
8cb7d1cf02.png

I want to post my files but I cant... :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back