Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodoez

I just thought this would be a interesting topic to post, things that always motivate me seeing them and want to continue to do my best.

In my room I've got a long quote up that says the following:

"Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

Do you have any in your room?

16 comments
At one point in your life you either have the thing you want or the reasons why you don't.

While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it..

I'm not a big fan of quotes, especially the ones about "success". But what I can tell you is that such quotes don't motivate me in any way, things that should motivate me usually make me sad because they can't be achieved, at least not by me or any other person with good intentions. People who usually end up with the power have the wrong thinking, and point the power in the wrong direction. So I go through life by saying that I'll think about it tomorrow (Scarlett O'Hara much?), it works quite fine, for now.

Well I'm not sure you would call it a success quote, but this is one of my favorites.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, either way you're right.”
― Henry Ford

Actually Henry Ford has quite a few great quotes :)

“Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”

“If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get to other person's point of view and see things from that person's angle as well as from your own.”

“success is 99% failure”

My success and my misfortunes, the bright and the dark days I have gone through, everything has proved to me that in this world, either physical or moral, good comes out of evil just as well as evil comes out of good. - Casanova

Success is like tapping your girls pussy(slowly and gently) until she eases up and lets ya in..
meaning: You need to have a lot of patience and got to do a lot of smart work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back