Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefirepro

Hello Everyone :wave:,

I planning to put up a site which will provide sub-titles [srt] files for the latest movies that will be their on the torrent sites.

What I need to know that is posting of Srt of such movies is legal or not ... or Will thr are chances of getting DMCA take down notice.

Best Regards
Vinay

7 comments
Hello Everyone :wave:,

I planning to put up a site which will provide sub-titles [srt] files for the latest movies that will be their on the torrent sites.

What I need to know that is posting of Srt of such movies is legal or not ... or Will thr are chances of getting DMCA take down notice.

Best Regards
Vinay

Providing subtitle wont gives you any trouble . And you can run it legally. Btw how you are going to add subs ?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

What are your suggestions on it... I am thinking of providing a dropbox link... will get a paid one from them.

Regards
Vinay

Its very difficult to make things happen. Subs should be on different language for an movie and it should be availble via your server . If you use dropbox for public then your account will he closed soon as soon it generates lots of download .

So make everything available through your server and make a best custom script .

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yes that happened with me once... at the peak of my traffic... dropbox closed the links temporarily. But I really liked their service and for the very same reason I was thinking of going for a paid service.

But I'll keep in mind of hosting it on my own server.... will take sometime to decide and will let you know bout that..... Thank for the help Filegrasper.

its hell of work to collect subtitles in different languages.. idea is good if you are sincere then work hard. site will give you lot of traffic.
make sure you use custom script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back