Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaurav

I'm compelled to start this thread (do't know why but just can't delete the wJunction bookmark from FF and that forces me to open up the site..) and grab some opinions and share some thoughts.

So, the last year has been really adventurous for me.. from fracture, skipping examinations, coding, great board results, poor performance in coaching and what not, I've been quite serious and determined from the past few months and wish to continue the same.

However, Programming and Computers have always been in my priority list and well I happily admit it that I'm sort of addicted to it. Now, the problem is that both studies (really serious study) and programming can't go hand in hand. I've given lot of thought to it and have concluded that its impossible for me to develop and be available to give support. Having said that, let me be more clear as to what this topic is for:

I want suggestions from fellow wJ users on what they want -- what I can build/code as a programmer to contribute efficiently in the nibble time I have. As far as support goes, I'm more than glad to team up with fellow coders and set up a deal. ATM, with examinations on the horizon, I'm not into coding but will be back as soon as they get over.

Please reply sensibly and no trolling.. If you have nothing worthy to say, I request you not to reply in the topic.

Regards,
gunda316

Last edited:
5 comments
I have a project idea which I am looking to launch - if you have some free time send me a pm and I'll give you the low down on it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back