StreamVideo.me - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the payment - That was quick less then 24 hours Thanks.

I didn't see the Payoneer link to add the details.

Regards

Nope.

Edit - i mean "yes i know, they do not" ;)
Though the view is counted when the player link is generated, meaning you still earn from bouncers.

[/LIST]

Are you sure you are serious about your business?

There are more inconsistencies. He bought the server from someone else and the actual rules are represented here.

If you want to make sure on something, ask.

Jumping from asking for convenience to condesending in 20 minutes is ... well... just...

1fk0w1.gif

(btw that rule should be revisited, "any kind" could be a subject of harmful interpretation)

@ErnestGaskin, I believe no one here wants to be scammed. I don't really want to lose hundreds again like last year's videobb crash.

@ErnestGaskin, I believe no one here wants to be scammed. I don't really want to lose hundreds again like last year's videobb crash.

There are still other things to do than this. Like reading the thread, seeing all the thanks for them payments, signs of his hard work and not giving up during major breakdowns.

You will never know who will scam you and who wont, you can only make your own picture checking for various signs - and for me all those mentioned speak for the latter.

There is no way you can tell scam by mouthing off to the admin on a single inconsistency. All you can do with that is present yourself as ...

That's not what I'm trying to do. My question was legit, someone serious about his business would make sure both the business and customers were protected under some policy.

Is there a maximum supported FPS setting? I'm considering bumping it up to 60 for my videos...

Hmm, can't see to upload right now. Connection times out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back