Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,127 comments
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
please do something about the views drop and earning day by day it become worse.

my most favourite streamvid ,, day by day you start to scam us ,, i love your host so much and also using it ,, but its seems low earning on same traffic its very bad ,, i dnt want to shift to a another host ... its really painful .. plz answer us something that we can get a relief atleast for whats happening with the site or this is now permanent earning will stay that low earning answer plz

Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
hey ,, why dnt you not giving any answer to us ??? plz tell us the reason ?? whats going on ? why payment is pending ? it was all good on my last payment i got with in 10 days ,, is the same shit going again like before its takes line by line payment ??

I was waiting patiently for 15 days I dm him on Monday regarding payout he said today (monday) payout and after that he don't show up At least don't commit if you can't make it.

Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
hii , clone only work for same host link ,, but url upload not work for me ,, can anyone tell me which url upload will work ? same host videos url or any host videos url can i upload its showing error for every url i upload can someone explain that ?? where are you @streamvid answer me and why payment are delay plz reply

Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
to much low earning can you plz tell us the exact reason plzzzz its bullshit

Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
why you dnt give payment and dnt any answer to us ??? thats why doodsstream is best ... give my payment .. and go to hell useless guys leave this shit scammer

Back