Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
@streamvid Just tested your video host, seems promising.

Can you enable custom snapshots which I can upload to my videos?
Also do you provide premium to high traffic sites?

Cheers.
Hello
Yes will forward this snapshot request to our team and for premium account we do provide if you have good traffic do skype for fast response or you can DM here too.

Cheers
Streamvid

Hello
Yes will forward this snapshot request to our team and for premium account we do provide if you have good traffic do skype for fast response or you can DM here too.

Cheers
Streamvid
Thank you.

I will DM you after sending some traffic.

BTW right now the remote upload is showing pending for some time and not going through. Please look into it.

Cheers!

unable to retrieve password.Username Shintaro,requested the new password but not getting the link...Spam folder checked ;]
Hello
can you please check if still phase the problem do DM me.

cheers
Streamvid
Post automatically merged:

Paid, thanks!
Your welcome

Payment received! Thank you!!
thanks for d feedback

@streamvid An update about the snapshots, it isn't working.

After I click change snapshot>Choose Image>Upload, It gives me the error message "Upload error:No such file or directory"

Please look into it.

Thanks.
Hello
okay will check the error and also forward to the team, will update once it fix.

Thank you

Payment received! Thank you!!
Your welcome

@streamvid
What happened? My account was wiped clean just a few minutes ago. All my files are gone!
Hello
we don't delete the content until its dmca or file expire

Thank you

Still, yeah... no files, no report, 0 earnings, totally wiped out as if a newly created account.
Hello
we check your account even our deleting list there was no file with your email , as mentioned before it can deleted because of file get expire and about earning if the file deleted earning will be there but if it 0 your file haven't earn anything.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello
we don't delete the content until its dmca or file expire

Thank you
250 files can't expire all at once. My account was wiped clean. Please check again.

@streamvid
Thanks much for the fix... my account is intact and working fine now.

Last edited:
250 files can't expire all at once. My account was wiped clean. Please check again.

@streamvid
Thanks much for the fix... my account is intact and working fine now.
That's great

Cheers
Streamvid

Can you tell me another website to upload link
Hello
Don't get your point can you please explain more ?

Thanks

Back