Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
totally bullshit ... 637 views 126 adb 1.94 dollar .. 6 days ago and now today 194 adb with 671 usa and top country views got 1.87 why this man why ??? why you are cutting this tell us exact reason atleast before that i was get 350 dollar with 1000 views and now get 2.70 dollar with higher views what the matters plz tell us @streamvid
Hello
We are not cutting anything please share your email will check ?

Cheers
Streamvid
Post automatically merged:

this payment received
+ another payment receive much faster
thank u
Yes we have fix this payment issue now users traffic will verify fast and payouts will be more faster in coming months and yes thanks for your feedback.

Cheers
Streamvid

Dear Waiting for my frist paypal payment

2023-11-01
$20.23
PENDING
Hello yes when we try to pay you from paypal it shows error that;s why still pending please do share USDT or LTC as payment method will pay you as soon you provide.

Cheers
Streamvid

hello streamvid

please check pm
Hello
PM replied.

This circle is annoying; is it just 4 me at the peak time, or is it the same for you guys? morning looks everything fine but PM time.... And why does it not fully convert some of the files? The resolution remains lower, and the original file is still keeping underground
Screenshot-from-2023-11-18-16-23-37.png
Hello please share the email so we can check your account or do skype for fast response.

Last edited:
Hello
I haven't received the payment so far
payout still pending when can process this ?
please recheck thanks
2023-11-01
$20.23
PENDING
Hello
Bitcoin payment is only pending due to high fees , currently in binance it showing $18.47 per transaction if you want we can pay or share LTC or USDT

Cheers
Streamvid

payment received. thx
Thanks for the feedback

2023-11-11 Pending...
Hello please share email so can check but if you request BTC then it can take time due to high transaction fees we recommend to change your payment method.

Cheers
Streamvid

Last edited:
thumbnails show black, or they take forever to load, new videos won't play despite conversion, this has been going on for 2 week already, is it time to say goodbye? earnings are good and i wish i would also get support back but this continues and i have no choice but to stop working for this host if all the issues remain ignored :(

got paid , take only 9 days love you streamvid ... just one request give some extra per 1000 views or give acurate earning per 1000 views it little bit low than before

Hello Streamvid
okay i change to USDT can check for me
please make payment thanks
Hello please share your usdt on skype or DM because its update in your profile for next payout , this one already in pending so its hard to check.

Cheers
Streamvid

every time you pay paypal??
PayPal email djpanos71@gmail.com
Your pending payout: $20.00
Hello
Already mention your paypal not allowing us to pay, then you give BTC address where btc fees is too high if you want we can pay but you will receive hardly any money , we are just saying send us LTC or USDT address so you can get what you have requested.

Cheers
Streamvid

thumbnails show black, or they take forever to load, new videos won't play despite conversion, this has been going on for 2 week already, is it time to say goodbye? earnings are good and i wish i would also get support back but this continues and i have no choice but to stop working for this host if all the issues remain ignored :(
Hello
Please skype or dm me your email and the screenshot of error so we can fix this for you.

cheers
Streamvid

Just got payment. Thanks admin
Thanks for your feedback

got paid , take only 9 days love you streamvid ... just one request give some extra per 1000 views or give acurate earning per 1000 views it little bit low than before
Thanks for the feedback we are working to get payout even more faster, for views it totally depends and some factors involved now we try to give you most % of the earning.

Cheers
Streamvid

Last edited:
@streamvid uploading not working.
Please fix it..
Hello yes suddenly jump in uploads now deploy more servers, working fine now and if you still face the problem do let me know.

Cheers
Streamvid

same 4 me

it works fine now
Works now

Thank U i got my first payment received !
Thanks for d feedback.

Back