Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
Views has been drop but views earings ratio has been increased. Before today I was earing average of 430 views for 1 dollar. But today I earn 300 views for 1 dollar

Views has been drop but views earings ratio has been increased. Before today I was earing average of 430 views for 1 dollar. But today I earn 300 views for 1 dollar
Lol it's logical its all depend on which tier traffic you got.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone got BTC payout mine is paid 2 days ago. but not received any confirmation yet

Last edited:
Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
site is not opening .. what happen ????

hey is it down ??? not opening site and giving bad gatway who is facing this ??
ya same here ...

Last edited:
site is not opening .. what happen ????

ya same here ...
this suck site always bad ... my going 4 top videos got fu c k ed now .. dnt know from when this happend they f c k d my views now shitty site

Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
fix bad gateway issue its eat my profit .. timed out problem too why this is happening ?? and also fix earning same country view i was getting over 3.75 dollar and now its below 3 dollar fix this issue .. fix bad gateway and timed out problem asap .....

Last edited:
Hello
Folks , there was some attack we are getting 100k requests from particular ip's which is solve now, if you are still facing the issue do message or skype us.

Cheers
Streamvid

Hello
Folks , there was some attack we are getting 100k requests from particular ip's which is solve now, if you are still facing the issue do message or skype us.

Cheers
Streamvid
totally bullshit ... 637 views 126 adb 1.94 dollar .. 6 days ago and now today 194 adb with 671 usa and top country views got 1.87 why this man why ??? why you are cutting this tell us exact reason atleast before that i was get 350 dollar with 1000 views and now get 2.70 dollar with higher views what the matters plz tell us @streamvid

This circle is annoying; is it just 4 me at the peak time, or is it the same for you guys? morning looks everything fine but PM time.... And why does it not fully convert some of the files? The resolution remains lower, and the original file is still keeping underground
Screenshot-from-2023-11-18-16-23-37.png

Back