Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
so many times i say about earning and view problem in thread
obvious issue
but no answer,no update
for all this time
i expected better respect and attention
cause we loved host and worked for it hard
but is this what we get in return? :(

so many times i say about earning and view problem in thread
obvious issue
but no answer,no update
for all this time
i expected better respect and attention
cause we loved host and worked for it hard
but is this what we get in return? :(
working with this host for past 8 months nothing changed just payout time from max 7 days to 22 days and ppv rate decreasing. And problems are the same with media error and now we have more issues so don't think that much gonna change.

working with this host for past 8 months nothing changed just payout time from max 7 days to 22 days and ppv rate decreasing. And problems are the same with media error and now we have more issues so don't think that much gonna change.
not true
payment have always been max 2 week
now its even more longer
but i hope they will done
i would still work and trust
but earnings get cut more than 50%
that i find unacceptable
admin acknowledge there is issue,but then disappear,didnt gived update for so long
at least we deserve attention and statement :(
he use to be more active in past

not true
payment have always been max 2 week
now its even more longer
but i hope they will done
i would still work and trust
but earnings get cut more than 50%
that i find unacceptable
admin acknowledge there is issue,but then disappear,didnt gived update for so long
at least we deserve attention and statement :(
he use to be more active in past
what do you mean If I show you my payment proof? then you are going to say you were saying truth no matter no one cares about you if you don't want to believe other people.
Post automatically merged:

See Max. 5 days earlier I don't know how long you are using.

Last edited:
what do you mean If I show you my payment proof? then you are going to say you were saying truth no matter no one cares about you if you don't want to believe other people.
Post automatically merged:

See Max. 5 days earlier I don't know how long you are using.
u didnt just say i was lying
and then posted almost 5 month old screen (payments from almost 5 month)
lol

I also love this host. The best I've ever used for tier 4. Always paid. I used since Desember last year. Rate was very good. It cut then, but still very good. But last two months was vere crazy. Rate was so so so low. I chatted admin on Skype. He told me because of VPN. Oke, I know many viewers used VPN but the profit was unacceptable. I got 25K and got only 3$
Many hosts, not only stream vid,don't pay VPN/,proxy. So I still believe there's something wrong with profit count

@streamvid still pending
bez-imeni.jpg

Back