Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
same, 2023-10-04 / pending
almost 20 days over owner first time said 10 days , then 3-4 days , again 3-4 days now its also gone .. i like this site very much but its now no good . for one payment if we have to wait this much its not worth it then .. i leave doodstream for streamvid ,, but now i am in doubt what should i do guys ??? owner also dnt give any valuable word or payment or the reason ,,, just tell us the reason give our payment and fix low earning before same views and now same views ,, its 20 days almost over dnt get paid this make no sense .. when our line will come after we die then ???

This error was always there. If we reload page for 4 to 5 times. We will be able to watch videos. This Couldn't be reason for fall in income
@Derikk987 You know that but viewers don't know If I have to watch my own video are you serious and You are saying I will send you tons of links even if you reload 100 times you will get the same error so don't give me your lame solution.

Bro.. people here not only talking about errors. Errors will make low views. People here talk about views count and profit.
also payment
Post automatically merged:

2023-10-11 / pending ...
wait more than 1 month ... shift from streamvid dude .. people here dnt get paid .. leave streamvid either you will get mad after some day like others .. its a a s s h o l e stream site

Last edited:
He is giving a very shitty excuse paying line by line If you delay payments for 20 days then the line become long and long and then you will not able to pay them at once give the payouts rather than these non sense excuses.

image.png

Getting this error for so long can't login tired reset password everything:
Info: Mod license violation
And also unanswered tickets

Payment still pending... 2023-10-04.... @streamvid what is happening? You said on Wednesday that you would pay in 3-4 days and nothing happens...
ya ,, he also told me on wednesday 3-4 days but its have 7 days no payment .. he said line by line whats he wants ?? everyone leaving this site .. before that he said 3-4 days its over 21 days

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
anyone from 04/10/2023 payment get paid ?? what abou 3rd and 2nd october payment anyone from this date get paid ? plz streamvid we have trust on you but its now gettting low day by day

Last edited:
I requested payout on 05-10, received today
5 october ?? really ?? then what bad we done from 4th october

Payment still pending... 2023-10-04.... @streamvid what is happening? You said on Wednesday that you would pay in 3-4 days and nothing happens...
hey do you get the payment ?

same, 2023-10-04 / pending
hey do you get the payment ?

Last edited:
Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
got 04/10/2023 payment today .. thnx to owner admin ..

Back