Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
What tier are you guys. I'm tier 4. I have 21K views and got only 2.6$ this month. I know VPN/privy will have an impact to my profit,but not like this coz I am also using host that doesn't pay VPN/,proxy.
21K VIEWS: 2.6$. THAT IS CRAZY
Post automatically merged:

How can you get min.payout with that profit. Maybe a year 😂

Last edited:
stats views earnings - still unrealistical low
idk what issue is - view count error or videos not play error
either way do we expect it fix or no?
cause i lose revenue every day
then why you msg it here go and tell to wolfstream ... say something about this streamvid cheater

this shitty owner dnt want to fix it .. he is a liar , money eater shit ... still dnt pay anything .. views is very low same views got low earning
love this host
i had great experience
good issue,always payment
admin nice
i hope this issue will be fix like always in past
but if not soon,then i have no choice but make drastic decision
and stop use host and remove links,cause i cant work when earning issue and severely underpaid,its not case of vpn i know my traffic,obviously there counting error and other uploaders also confirm it

love this host
i had great experience
admin nice
and stop use host and remove links,cause i cant work when earning issue and severely underpaid,its not case of vpn i know my traffic,obviously there counting error and other uploaders also confirm it
abandon ship brother, stop losing money.
you make more money with upstream which is a zombie than with this one

love this host
i had great experience
admin nice
Yes. I had great experience too. This was the best host for tier 4 I had ever used. Then the rates cut but still a good one. But now rate is crazy. I made 21K views and got only 2.6$. no body wants to work with that rate. Right now just stop uploading.

love this host
i had great experience
admin nice
exactly i also like streamvid but i shift now...its ridiculous .. where you upload your vids ?

@streamvid My payment is also pending since 2023-10-04
If we have to wait that much for payment we will get only 1 payout per month then it is not worth it I am also shifting my traffic as payment is pending for so long.

I think they are not making any profit. So they are getting difficulty in paying there uploaders. So that they had decreased income of all of uploaders. I think they will definitely pay but fall in income is not an option to pay us

tomorrow is last time i post new files
but after that i stop bring new files till earnings and vids fix
sorry i loved this host but this is laughable,no normal earning for week
and today worst of all
it doesnt makes sense
i hope host improve and fix issues,i will be happy be back
but till then i cant work for nothing
i feel like im being laughed at
i still give it chance,keep old files alive and links alive on site for some time
if no fix i will also replace links

and today worst of all
it doesnt makes sense
i still give it chance,keep old files alive and links alive on site for some time
I tried almost every streaming host. None of host is providing good money. I think I should stop uplaod streaming videos and switch to downloading videos like Rapidgator, k2s , download etc. Atleast they are strong host. They always pay on time. These streaming host are worse

but where is admin all this time? during hard times like this at least he should find two minutes to log in here and inform uploaders about current situation, that works for best usually. but we are now in suspense, without info or anything, that is slightly nerving. i too am issuing problems with profits.

I think they are not making any profit. So they are getting difficulty in paying there uploaders. So that they had decreased income of all of uploaders. I think they will definitely pay but fall in income is not an option to pay us
first they said they stopped counting vpn views. but lots of us know this wasnt problem as many of us have legit traffic and have important insights into our own traffic etc. then after many uploaders here complained, admin admitted that he found indeed an issue that prevented profits from depicting accurately, he said we were indeed right. at least we deserve transparency.

we need statement: is host having problems with money? is it why earnings go down and he cut rates and views? or is it indeed issue as he admitted and will he fix it? cause nothing is fixed yet. and we are waiting, and we deserve to know.

For people who are saying the decrease in earnings which I am facing too because if you check your files most of them showing the error (The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or format is not supported) they were telling we will fix it but they never I reupload the files and after some days I found the same error.

For people who are saying the decrease in earnings which I am facing too because if you check your files most of them showing the error (The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or format is not supported) they were telling we will fix it but they never I reupload the files and after some days I found the same error.
This error was always there. If we reload page for 4 to 5 times. We will be able to watch videos. This Couldn't be reason for fall in income

No. The problems are not only views count. But, We get very low profit also

and today worst of all
it doesnt makes sense
i told that long time agp day by day this site got rotten .. it was my fvrt site ,, but now this is a pure lam ,, leave it everyone plz leave the site go for another site .. even they dnt pay us dnt give reply just cheat with peoples money ... most bad site they have ... i can call it j e r k site and a s s h o l e owner

but where is admin all this time? during hard times like this at least he should find two minutes to log in here and inform uploaders about current situation, that works for best usually. but we are now in suspense, without info or anything, that is slightly nerving. i too am issuing problems with profits.

first they said they stopped counting vpn views. but lots of us know this wasnt problem as many of us have legit traffic and have important insights into our own traffic etc. then after many uploaders here complained, admin admitted that he found indeed an issue that prevented profits from depicting accurately, he said we were indeed right. at least we deserve transparency.

we need statement: is host having problems with money? is it why earnings go down and he cut rates and views? or is it indeed issue as he admitted and will he fix it? cause nothing is fixed yet. and we are waiting, and we deserve to know.
yes ,, the a s s h o l e owner dnt give any reply to us ,, dnt talk about what the exact problem is ... ashole

Last edited:
Back