Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
@streamvid where Are you don't give the same excuse that you stop vpn/ proxy traffic correct your views counter as It is not working properly everyone please notice when the new day starts like earlier new day starts at 1-3 Am but right now the views stuck midnight and the new day starts at 9 am.

stats ARE messed up,its truth and reality,and it cant be change
vpn view not issue
big amount of my view come from old videos
it impossible that all my new videos legit view and old videos only vpn
old video no count view and earning,only new vids do,after few days it doesnt anymore
i think it must be fix asap otherwise no more profitable use this host even though i love it
obvious issue every uploader say same
Post automatically merged:

@streamvid where Are you don't give the same excuse that you stop vpn/ proxy traffic correct your views counter as It is not working properly everyone please notice when the new day starts like earlier new day starts at 1-3 Am but right now the views stuck midnight and the new day starts at 9 am.
exactly i notice that too!
accept no excuse
it must be fixed asap
we uploaders are lose revenue for error

the host use to be very profitable, before these days, very sad. there is undeniable problem with counting earning views. i would happily continue work with this host, but i am not gonna accept any excuse. where is admin? i certainly hope this is misunderstanding. cause i had previously great experience with host. but if it doesnt get fix asap in following days, i have no choice but take drastic measure, remove all video from file manager and remove all links from my website. i refuse to accept halvened earning

stats ARE messed up,its truth and reality,and it cant be change
vpn view not issue
big amount of my view come from old videos
it impossible that all my new videos legit view and old videos only vpn
old video no count view and earning,only new vids do,after few days it doesnt anymore
i think it must be fix asap otherwise no more profitable use this host even though i love it
obvious issue every uploader say same

exactly i notice that too!
accept no excuse
it must be fixed asap
we uploaders are lose revenue for error
@NightUploader I suggest you to check your old videos You will find that all your files exist and showing on the dashboard but when you click on them you will find "404 error deleted from server".

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:

Hello WJ,

Why us + features?

Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Our contacts:

Email:
its almost over 15 days i dnt get pending payment .. and now they dnt replying me in skype ... i thaught streamvid is best and i work another profile with some group but its day by day getting worst ..

My payouts has been pending for more than a week.

Can a streamvid’s admin reply this message please!!
My payouts is pending more than a week (10 days). And I’m waiting another payout.
its over almost 15 days i dnt get pending payment they stop replying me in skype , i get my first payment but now they dnt give me the 2nd payment over 23 dollar ,, its been 15 days they still dnt give me the payment

Last edited:

its almost over 15 days i dnt get pending payment .. and now they dnt replying me in skype ... i thaught streamvid is best and i work another profile with some group but its day by day getting worst ..

its over almost 15 days i dnt get pending payment they stop replying me in skype , i get my first payment but now they dnt give me the 2nd payment over 23 dollar ,, its been 15 days they still dnt give me the payment
stop using this lamb site .. my payment is over 55 days they dont talk to you .. they will give the first but from second they will never give you money .. i stop using this site stop using streamvid its a scam site scammer .. go for another site they are genuine

I spoke to them via skp, they said that they are having a small delay in payments, and that they will be paid according to their lines by lines, stay calm guys, we will be paid soon.

I spoke to them via skp, they said that they are having a small delay in payments, and that they will be paid according to their lines by lines, stay calm guys, we will be paid soon.
ya they tell everyone same .. they make people fools and giving low earning as they shown ,, its totally fake lame .. stop using this site

Yes..but people here talk also about views count, earning not only about pending payment
exactly , low earning late payment and sometime they dnt give the pending payment also then why we need to use this lame .. stop using ,, go for another server we all shift to another hosting site ..

ya they also said me same .. hope will get it soon

Last edited:
Hi dear my streamvid Gmail address is dragonwarrior089@gmail.com I requested payout since 1st October but I'd not receive payment yet.please complete my payment process.thanks and reply me
Hello
sorry for the delays and payeer payment method usually get delays and we are paying line by line and little delay also going on you will get paid have 3 to 4 day patience

Cheers

thank u for recent payment
by the way
today 12.10 views and earning really low unusual
anyone else experience problem?
my site traffic same
i think definitely some problem
Hello
yes we guess some bug was there when website go down 3 days back we try to solve this issue hope it fix this.

Some problem here, views and earning are really low today
We have fix the issue today please check
if still problem not solved this can be issue which i mentioned below

there are possibilities getting less views
# vpn or proxy traffic
# files may broke due to copywrite delete or some uploading error we don't pay on that

many users complain to me videos buffer strongly or dont load at all, there is no point to upload new stuff if admin no fix it asap. already promised it several times but didnt do it. why not just ban abuser new accounts who dont send traffic but use big storage? if its real reason then we legit uploaders must be given more chance. would love continue new stuff upload here again but will stop it unless problem is fixed and we get proper response when fix should be awaited
Hello yes you are right and we have a lot accounts and fix this issues almost, for buffer video no one complain about that can you share from which country your most of the traffic and do share your email will check what make this problem

Hello we will check this too

For update
# Our website was down 3 days back due to some error and which cause some bugs we fix that today please check your views from today
# Do take this in mind we are not for 404 error video , it happen when file got deleted due to copywrite or some error in upload
# we are not paying now for VPN or PROXY traffic so there are so many reasons which we have to consider

But stil we have fix some bug today which cause 3 days back hope this will solve the problem, otherwise we are here to help you again.

Cheers

Last edited:
2023-10-02
2023-10-17
$XX.XX
PAID

hello, I checked today and I see it says "PAID" but when I checked my account I didn't receive the money... can you look it up, please if you sent the money? I want to mention that the address is valid after my checks

stats views earnings - still unrealistical low
idk what issue is - view count error or videos not play error
either way do we expect it fix or no?
cause i lose revenue every day

20 popup buuuu
then why you msg it here go and tell to wolfstream ... say something about this streamvid cheater

stats views earnings - still unrealistical low
idk what issue is - view count error or videos not play error
either way do we expect it fix or no?
cause i lose revenue every day
this shitty owner dnt want to fix it .. he is a liar , money eater shit ... still dnt pay anything .. views is very low same views got low earning

Last edited:
Back