Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
unfortunately this site has turned into a big scam...
and why i say this?
after 2 weeks of pending payment i have asked him about my payment and he just baned me
i have asked him the reason and where it's my money?
and his answer was I HAVE SCAMMED him
and from 2 days i'm still whaiting his prof...some prof from the site some from from his system but stil nothing until now
some proof how he came to this conclusion
i am here from 13 years and everyone can chek my profile and you can se i never ever had a fight whit someone or to scam someone
and yes he pay 2-3 people just that peoples to come here and to say thanks for the payments
until now he paid me 10-15 times but now was to much (450$) and was more easy to say i have scammed him and ban

@streamvid please share here the prof how i scamed you...and not just some words ok?make some ss from my account or from where did you get this conclusion from?

and yes @streamvid you scammed me whit 450$ or please share here in public the proof how i scamed you

to everyone i suggest to stay away from this site if you received the last money...just think why you have to whait so much time????he leet you to colect more money and after that he ban you and he say you have scammed him but he can offer a real proof

also my files are still up...why you not removed my files????

and why i say this?
after 2 weeks of pending payment i have asked him about my payment and he just baned me
and from 2 days i'm still whaiting his prof...some prof from the site some from from his system but stil nothing until now
i am here from 13 years and everyone can chek my profile and you can se i never ever had a fight whit someone or to scam someone
and yes he pay 2-3 people just that peoples to come here and to say thanks for the payments
until now he paid me 10-15 times but now was to much (450$) and was more easy to say i have scammed him and ban

@streamvid please share here the prof how i scamed you...and not just some words ok?make some ss from my account or from where did you get this conclusion from?

and yes @streamvid you scammed me whit 450$ or please share here in public the proof how i scamed you

to everyone i suggest to stay away from this site if you received the last money...just think why you have to whait so much time????he leet you to colect more money and after that he ban you and he say you have scammed him but he can offer a real proof

and see bro above, new members who comment immediately get paid. Very strange

and why i say this?

LOl a big laugh do tell the other side story too
where we paid you more than $1500 then you said nothing when you are scamming us we,

IF SOMEONE SCAM A SINGLE $ WE WILL BAN HIM THERE IS NO NEED TO ARGUE ABOUT THAT, ITS UNFAIR FOR OTHERS THAN, IF THIS THING IS DONE BY GOOGLE ADSENSE YOU WON'T SAY A SINGLE WORD

We clearly mentioned you know the bug adding money and we were tracking you why we don't ban others whose have more views than you and we are paying more to them

Simple you are scammer that's why.
Post automatically merged:

and see bro above, new members who comment immediately get paid. Very strange
because they are not scammers like azot simple

LOl a big laugh do tell the other side story too
where we paid you more than $1500 then you said nothing when you are scamming us we,

IF SOMEONE SCAM A SINGLE $ WE WILL BAN HIM THERE IS NO NEED TO ARGUE ABOUT THAT, ITS UNFAIR FOR OTHERS THAN, IF THIS THING IS DONE BY GOOGLE ADSENSE YOU WON'T SAY A SINGLE WORD

We clearly mentioned you know the bug adding money and we were tracking you why we don't ban others whose have more views than you and we are paying more to them

Simple you are scammer that's why.

because they are not scammers like azot simple
ohhh finnaly...but you forgot to put the one that interests everyone....i.e. the proof
how is it possible to accuse someone without proving it?
i challenge you to put the proof here publicly because you refused in private just put the damn piece of evidence what's holding you back from putting it?
be a man and prove how I cheated you with money or what I did wrong
go in my account check the reports check from where was my traffic check if the reports match whit balance
you told me that you will come with a proof and if everything is ok I will receive my 450 dollars
after all this time I don't see any proof and I don't see the money either
you can't prove anything because I never cheated
i've been here on wj for so many years and nobody complains that I cheated? Did you wake up to make me a scammer? shame on you

@streamvid

this it's the news strategy/trick in 2023 how to scam people?

you let the users for 2 weeks to collect money and ho earn the most you ban him whit reason he scammed you but you without being able to provide any proof?

and with his money you pay 3 users (of course ho have minimum to be able to request) and ask them to come here on wj and say that they were paid and in this way other people really think that you are paying and you not scam people
whit my 450$ you can pay more users...
@Tango please check what are doing this admin...please ask him for proof that I cheated him as he claims...to put it here publicly or to send it to you personally...some real prof from the site from the system and not just some simple words

@Tango if he can't prove what he says, please remove his trend

@streamvid

this it's the news strategy/trick in 2023 how to scam people?

you let the users for 2 weeks to collect money and ho earn the most you ban him whit reason he scammed you but you without being able to provide any proof?

and with his money you pay 3 users (of course ho have minimum to be able to request) and ask them to come here on wj and say that they were paid and in this way other people really think that you are paying and you not scam people
whit my 450$ you can pay more users...
@Tango please check what are doing this admin...please ask him for proof that I cheated him as he claims...to put it here publicly or to send it to you personally...some real prof from the site from the system and not just some simple words

@Tango if he can't prove what he says, please remove his trend
Note for everyone specially for you : If anyone try to cheat or manipulate our system we won't entertain that like others company do, for example almost all advertisers or even big name google adsense or any other platform who find out that this person is cheating they ban and that;s how big company grow when they treated everyone same if a user is new on WJ OR 13 YEARS OLD.

where is written 13 years old user can't scam ?

From starting i can see some host very interested in our thread even we don't watch our threads that;s much even we open WJ only to see if people facing problem or share feedback never check other host thread because we want to focus on our brand, but don't know why they are interested now streamhub is pretty much in your support looks like because they will get our traffic too lol :P

See you are shouting every where scammer does do, you really think in this world only sxyprn forum is left if you tell there admin to ban us ? why you don't tell your side too that you scammed we pay every user who was sending traffic from sxyprn why we ban you only ?

This is my last reply from here you can do what ever you want its free world but do tell your side story too
what about the $3000 which you scammed do tell that too better not ask for the proof don't want to snatch your bread and butter, you are screaming for $450 only.

Thanks For The Payment!
Your welcome.

Thanks for another payment!!
thanks for d feedback

Paid. Thank you
your welcome

Thanks For The Payment!
your welcome

Thanks For The Payment
your welcome

i also receive payment today
thank you admin
Thanks mate.

Last edited:
and why i say this?

I had my problems with Azot , but not because of his traffic or anything related to this. But even i can vouch for him that his traffic was legit.
So maybe you use some wrong metrics and this is not to say you are a scammer, but maybe check your system.

@streamvid

and you still refuse to provide proof even after 2 weeks?why???? just tell me why??????????
put the damn prof of how i cheated you or how i manipulated the system...be a man wtf???
and where it is written ''13 years''?here on site i am registered from just 11 years...

how can you talk about streamhub? you want to compare yourself to that site? wow nice..

what are you talking about $3000? I don't even think I earned that much money in my account before you banned me

look man i not need any penny believe me what i want it's just to put here a proof
please tell me why you don't post here on wj the proof that I cheated ?

@Tango
don't you think it's time to ask this man for proof? or do you accept all scammers?
if you can't solve this problem please tell me who should I talk to because what this man is doing is not normal to happen here on wj
@Streamtape

first of all, thank you
of course we had some discussions about me that I didn't understand but you explained it to me nicely in private and that's it
but I spoke with this man on skype and he refused to give me a clear proof...like here too I nicely ask him to put a proof but he refuses...if he had a proof I'm sure he would put that proof
he just scammed me with 450$...
i never ever scammed someone

Back