Streamvid.net | daily payouts | bonuses | $75/10k + Paying highest for Tier 4 | 1080 |Fast HLS video streaming

streamvid

Hello WJ,

I'd like to introduce you to the video hosting website streamvid.net. We are a highly skilled team of IT professionals from Asia, and we are delighted to introduce Streamvid, a video streaming hosting service.

Why us + features?

Legal adult content is allowed
Only clean ads
Highest pay rates
Unlimited storage for Premium (how to become premium? Just contact on Skype)
The minimum payout amount is $20 USD
Payment requests are processed within 24 to 48 hours only, even on public holidays and weekends
UltraFast Streaming

Payout methods:

Paypal
Webmoney
Payeer
Bitcoin

Any comments or suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated. Our team will make every effort to raise the level of service quality to exceed your expectations.
Our contacts:

Email:
support1(at)streamvid.net
Skype: live:.cid.33659ac290c0aa1a ( For fast communication )

1,128 comments
Hello, site is down now, Connection timed out Error code 522
always facing this issue from your side ,so many times inform but still not do permanent solution from your side its bad

you have to believe that no hosting can last long. I've lost a lot of my money because of the dead hosting, at first it was really good and smooth for payment. make sure a maximum of three to four times your withdrawal must immediately move to find another hosting

Currently this site is a scam :

Streamvid.net (Scam)​

And now he tells me that he could not pay this amount : 2023-06-11 PENDING ( $256.64 )
I do not recommend anyone to work with this site, it is a fraud
And today all his files will be deleted from my site

Streamvid.net (Scam)​

And now he tells me that he could not pay this amount : 2023-06-11 PENDING ( $256.64 )

Yeahhh.. like streamw*sh

Bro i am new this site. just now i received my payment,I really want thank you soo soo much.
Your welcome
Post automatically merged:

Are you gonna do something about this no reply on any platform Disappointed by your service.
vm931ini5h3x
Hello
email please might be some other issue will be there with your payout ?

Thanks

my dear bros u know i love support good video host but i definitely agree site poor and not pay fast,why title so misleading,both on site and wjunction thread it say daily payout and it actually take 10 days? maybe it pay but users have fair complaint when it come slow payments,so please dont support and defend it,title is misleading and admin put daily payout in thread title when its false
it occur to me also site often experience downtime,look like site unreliable when it go down so often,it is not single occurence but happen so often,i think view dont like it,just my opinion but if i had to review it i guess it very unreliable
just my review dear bros good luck and everyone like transparent payment rule,thread should be edit so respected users of wjunction wont be falsely mislead
Not sure i tried to report your message but wjunction not take any action as your comment don't look relevant still i m not sure from day 1 you target us a lot but don't know the reason anyway don't want to waste my time and energy on you if other users know what you are trying to do here.

fast payments are an important point for me, no matter if the site is down, the site is slow, etc. (because in the system it's normal)
We have mentioned 5 to 7 days and we don;t count weekends from there we try to pay you as fast as possible but will keep this thing in our mind too thanks for your suggestion.

Thank You For payment

fixed
thanks for your feedback

Thank you. payment received
thanks for d feeback

2023-06-11 PENDING
Please share email ?

Streamvid.net (Scam)​

this scammer pays you shit and do share why you are not getting paid ?
do check your mails before positing some shit here.

Yeahhh.. like streamw*sh
But we pay him now what no content ? :P

They have very bad service no customer support and payout is pending for long days.
Which customer support you contact , i guess we are the fastest replied any query on skype
and do share your email so can check which of your payment is pending for loooooonnnnnngggggg days ?

Last edited:
I waited a long time and was rejected. not scam how? should I comment like above so that the payout is processed??

Screenshot-20230623-144928-Chrome.jpg

Your welcome

Hello
email please might be some other issue will be there with your payout ?

Thanks

Not sure i tried to report your message but wjunction not take any action as your comment don't look relevant still i m not sure from day 1 you target us a lot but don't know the reason anyway don't want to waste my time and energy on you if other users know what you are trying to do here.

We have mentioned 5 to 7 days and we don;t count weekends from there we try to pay you as fast as possible but will keep this thing in our mind too thanks for your suggestion.

thanks for your feedback

thanks for d feeback

Please share email ?

this scammer pays you shit and do share why you are not getting paid ?
do check your mails before positing some shit here.

But we pay him now what no content ? :P

Which customer support you contact , i guess we are the fastest replied any query on skype
and do share your email so can check which of your payment is pending for loooooonnnnnngggggg days ?

Check my inbox, Proof of not SCAM 🙏

Payment Done
WOW, You got paid after comment :rolling_eyes:

How about me :cold_sweat:

Last edited:
Back