Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,352 comments
Even Streamshave
Streamtape.xyz or shavetape.cash (shavetape.cash should be 100% unblocked)

embedds id stay the same

streamtape.to/e/123456

shavetape.cash/e/123456
Even shavetape.cash is being blocked ESET & KasperSky AV's. Please do some quality checking of your ads. I saw many ads which were redirecting the viewers to other sites. Please do QA of your ads so that it is unblocked by AVs.

Even Streamshave

Even shavetape.cash is being blocked ESET & KasperSky AV's. Please do some quality checking of your ads. I saw many ads which were redirecting the viewers to other sites. Please do QA of your ads so that it is unblocked by AVs.

For ESET i made a ticket, if someone is actually using kapersky he deserves to be blocked. But i will talk to the advertiser.

Ultra lame upload (500 kbs with 1gbit rdp server) , most of the videos are never fully converted and hang in an endless convert loop that they are said to be at 100% since years and nothing is happen to fix it, ultra low earnings, but everyone catches on to it that this is supposed to be the best hoster for decades🤡 jep definitely the best hoster in the whole network when it comes to uselessness after most of the others no longer exist

Ultra lame upload (500 kbs with 1gbit rdp server) , most of the videos are never fully converted and hang in an endless convert loop that they are said to be at 100% since years and nothing is happen to fix it, ultra low earnings, but everyone catches on to it that this is supposed to be the best hoster for decades🤡 jep definitely the best hoster in the whole network when it comes to uselessness after most of the others no longer exist

Thank you for your review, please give us on yelp a review as well!
Hope streamsb is going well for you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tonight we will put double rates live for 48hours.
After that we will have a little bonus for August, will tell you after the double rates are over :)

Last edited:
Am I the only one who doesn't see the box to check the latter (where is it enabled by default?). That's really the only thing holding me back from using this host again 😕
If activated directly, then they do not work.

Hey,

sorry im a bit confused, do you mean you dont know how to activate anti adblock or you are saying you activated it and you can still see it with adblock active?
You can pm me as well if you dont want to discuss it here :)

hi. i want to transfer all my files to your host. i have around 14000 video files of 4-5TB in size.Soon i will have 1 more TB. I want to keep all files alive. can you help me in this case?

hi. i want to transfer all my files to your host. i have around 14000 video files of 4-5TB in size.Soon i will have 1 more TB. I want to keep all files alive. can you help me in this case?

Sorry we only support a few hosts for remote upload, fastest way would be to download the files with jdownloader and upload it to us.
If you have over 5k views daily we offer webmaster accounts (number of views depends on the geo)

Sorry we only support a few hosts for remote upload, fastest way would be to download the files with jdownloader and upload it to us.
If you have over 5k views daily we offer webmaster accounts (number of views depends on the geo)
sorry if i not able to describe properly. i have 3 servers of 2TB each and all files are direct link which your remote upload support as i tested for few months. my 2 sites each one have over 5k views daily. if you want i can provide you histats links. i am planning to post download links for each files so i want to use your service and i am investing on traffic so it will spark high soon i hope.

Back