Streamtape.com | new Partner Program rates | reliable and profitable | 1080p | API | Subtitles | anti-adblock | fast support

Streamtape

Corporate Membership
Hello Wjunction community,

today we want to introduce to you streamtape.com . More information in the graphic below.

You can register here: https://streamtape.com/createaccount

Our Partner Program you can find here: https://streamtape.com/partnerprogram

If you have any questions you can use the contact form here:

https://streamtape.com/support

E-Mail: support@streamtape.com

Example Video: https://streamtape.com/v/dvkYGPQvYWuQzZ/Example_Video

Additional information:

ZOOM Uploader is supported

themaCreator is supported

Min. payout 10$

Payout options:
PayPal | WebMoney | Perfect Money | AdvCash | Payeer | Bitcoin | Bitcoin Cash

We don't sell premium account or any premium player without ads!

Last edited:
4,347 comments
Greetings!, I thought to try here as well, since all of my mails and tickets have gone unnoticed on StreamTape support. I issued a withdrawal request for USDT 10 on Jul 18, 2023, 2:19 AM. I've tried contacting Support via email and official support page. No response at all. I mean if it is going to take longer than 48 hours at least you can inform users about it. Anyhow, very disappointed at the Support's unprofessional manner. If you are at it. Would you mind checking the payment for: 0xabe36dbdcbdcce5bf7327af7a337995754e50f36
I hope to at least get a response this time.
Thank you!

Greetings!, I thought to try here as well, since all of my mails and tickets have gone unnoticed on StreamTape support. I issued a withdrawal request for USDT 10 on Jul 18, 2023, 2:19 AM. I've tried contacting Support via email and official support page. No response at all. I mean if it is going to take longer than 48 hours at least you can inform users about it. Anyhow, very disappointed at the Support's unprofessional manner. If you are at it. Would you mind checking the payment for: 0xabe36dbdcbdcce5bf7327af7a337995754e50f36
I hope to at least get a response this time.
Thank you!

Hello,

your payout got not processed because 80+% of your traffic is from VPN / Datacenter and over 70% fail to solve captchas.

Thank you

Any one question to our indian webmasters,

can you confirm if shavetape.cash and / or streamtape.xyz are still working in your country (not blocked) or any other issues ( Indian users)
I'm from Indonesia, streamtape.com is blocked, but both (shavetape.cash and streamtape.xyz) work well in my country. I just submitted my first withdrawal, I hope it's work welll too :-)

I'm getting reports from my users that the ads are getting out of hand again, after they close all the ads the videos no longer respond. Can someone take a look at this please?

I'm getting reports from my users that the ads are getting out of hand again, after they close all the ads the videos no longer respond. Can someone take a look at this please?

Hey,

could you pm me with the following infos:
your account email?
From which browser you get the most reports?
Adblock / without adblock?
Country where you get most reports?
In best case but not necessary video.

Thanks

About the convert errors the last days, i think we found the issue and fixed it but please write me if you still have problems
Post automatically merged:

Hey Guys,

seems like there is an bug for requesting BTC payout. It will be fixed till tomorrow sorry for that.

Its possible that converts are a bit slower at the moment. Its connected to the fix we did yesterday but it should be back to normal speed till tonight and with less convert errors

Last edited:
why can't the video play now?
The Lets Encrypt SSL certificate of the servers with the files (e.g. 861608011.tapecontent.net) has expired (Monday, July 31, 2023 at 10:36:31 PM), that's why currently no video works and only endless ads are displayed.

Just wait 6-8 hours and he should be online and have it fixed.

The Lets Encrypt SSL certificate of the servers with the files (e.g. 861608011.tapecontent.net) has expired (Monday, July 31, 2023 at 10:36:31 PM), that's why currently no video works and only endless ads are displayed.

Just wait 6-8 hours and he should be online and have it fixed.
thanks for the answer

the problem is that only streamtapes can be trusted now, others are short-lived

Back